SHERIDAN, Wyo.- Sheridan, Wyoming has long been proud of her western heritage, historic preservation, small town hospitality, and dramatic mountain scenery. Travelers to Sheridan can enjoy all of this with a new package from Holiday Inn. ‘The King of Cowboy Towns’ Vacation package includes overnight accommodations, welcome bottle of wine, dinner at choice of Sugarland Mining Company or The Greenery, breakfast for two, and the opportunity to explore Sheridan’s many historic sites.
Guests are invited to experience Sheridan with visits to:
· Sheridan’s Historic Main Street District with a trolley tour of 46 sites on the National Register of Historic Places
· Local battle sites and forts with summer reenactments on the Bloody Bozeman Trail
· Don King’s Western Museum filled with cowboy memorabilia and Indian artifacts
· The Sheridan Inn, a national historic landmark and former home of Buffalo Bill
· Historic polo fields, where summer matches still take place 5 days a week
Sheridan was named the ‘King of Cowboy Towns’ by Western Horseman Magazine in 2012 and a Distinctive Destination by the National Trust for Historic Preservation in 2011. Learn more about this enchanting western town at www.sheridanwyoming.org
No Comments yet
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.