A holiday in the Amalfi Coast is a magical place for anyone who wants to mix the beauty of the coastline with great sights, villages and a traditional Italian way of life.
Our team at Holiday Homes In Italy know the region intimately, so here’s our list of ‘Five things you must do on the Amalfi Coast’:
1. Take a drive along the breathtaking coastal road and make sure you visit Positano, Sorrento and Amalfi itself along the way.
2. Take a day trip to Naples and eat real pizza in the pizza capital of Italy. Even if you only eat it once during your stay, you know that you will be eating the best pizza in the world when you eat it in Naples.
3. Pick a lemon straight from the tree. The Amalfi Coast is famous for this fruit and no supermarket in the world has lemons that look, smell or taste as fresh as one you have just picked yourself!
4. Take in the extensive archaeology of the region and visit its most famous treasure – Pompeii – a historic town like no other.
5. Take a boat tour of the islands. A boat is the only way to visit the beautiful Island of Capri and you can also truly appreciate the stunning and imposing landscape of the Amalfi Coast from a distance.
For more information about Italian holiday homes, please visit Holiday Homes in Italy.
Holiday Homes in Italy (www.holidayhomesinitaly.co.uk ) is an Italian self-catering specialist tour operator, based in Derby, UK.
It is a family owned business that has been operating for ten years.
They have a wide selection of self-catering apartments, villas and farmhouses in Tuscany, Umbria, Le Marche, Liguria, Amalfi Coast, Sicily, Sardinia, Puglia, the Alps, Dolomites and the Northern Lakes.
No Comments yet
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.