Jean-Micehel Cousteau Diving in Fiji and Daku Resort are offering an incredible SCUBA diving package in the New Year: a 2-for-1 offer.
It’s that simple….book a Diving Week with Jean-Michel Cousteau Diving and get another one for free – that’s all the diving AND all the accommodation for your companion.
This is an fabulous offer to come and dive the awesome reefs of Northern Fiji and have an experience neither person will ever forget. They will:
* visit the Marine Reserve at Namena Island, recently voted one of the
best dive sites in the world.
* get a chance to see the Hammerhead Sharks at the aptly titled Dream House.
* and have the benefit of the highly experienced Jean-Michel Cousteau team
to guide and develop your diving skills.
The package is generously constructed to offer any combination of the following:
1) 5 x 2 Tank Dives over the week
2) A Padi Open Water Diver Qualification
3) A Padi Advanced Diver Qualification
Whichever you choose, it’ll only cost you 50% of the normal price !
The cost for two is only FJD$1980 plus taxes of 20% – that’s only about US/AU$550 + taxes each. The offer is good from Jan 7 to March 22.
More details: www.dakuresort.com/diveoffer