Hope you’re well!
I’m writing to share news about the #1 New Release in Travel Guides on Amazon: RoadTrip America’s Arizona and New Mexico: 25 Scenic Side Trips, and I wanted to put this on your radar for any road trip travel pieces you might be working on [summer and fall trips].
Add fun, history, and jaw-dropping natural wonders to your southwestern road trip with RoadTrip America Arizona and New Mexico: 25 Scenic Side Trips, each one beginning and ending at an Interstate highway and drivable within a day. Full-color maps and photographs illustrate easy-to-follow scenic routes through breathtaking landscapes and iconic towns in Arizona and New Mexico. Discover the surreal beauty of White Sands, watch the sun set over Monument Valley, or explore the subterranean marvels of Carlsbad Caverns. Find out why Jerome was “the Wickedest Town in the West” or walk in the footsteps of Wyatt Earp in Tombstone. Pamper yourself at a spa in Taos or soak up the vibes at an “energy vortex” in the red rocks of Sedona.
RoadTrip America Arizona and New Mexico: 25 Scenic Side Trips offers readers:
- Easy-to read, full-color route maps with points of interest, mileage, and more
- Color-coded pages for easy identification of routes by geographic region
- Up-to-date insider tips for getting the most out of each route and staying safe
- Phone numbers, websites and visitor info for parks, attractions, and out-of-the-ordinary lodging & dining
- Researched and written by native Arizonan and adventure traveler Rick Quinn, whose road trips have taken him from Tierra del Fuego to Alaska and San Francisco to Washington D.C. Photographer, travel writer, and anthropologist, Quinn is an expert on the topography, history, and culture of the American southwest and how best to enjoy its wonders by automobile.
Author Rick Quinn is available for interviews, commentary and contributed articles. Looking forward to your thoughts!
Thanks!Follow and Share with Jetsettersblog.