Do your clients love gorgeous scenery and breathtaking landscapes? Then this Canadian Rockies Discovery Eastbound tour is right up their alley! They’ll discover the amazing sights Seattle has to offer, get to know Vancouver from 551 feet above the ground, stroll down the charming cobblestone streets of Victoria, tour the world famous Icefields Parkway, and take an interactive ride on the Ice Explorer. Travelers can explore the spectacular natural treasures of the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies and relax in the historical Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. This 11-day scenic journey will certainly not disappoint.
– 9 nights’ hotel accommodations; One overnight VIARail® from Vancouver to Jasper
– Amtrak® accommodations from Seattle to Vancouver onboard the Cascades
– Round-trip ferry service from Vancouver to Victoria
– Tour transfer from Jasper to Banff and shuttle transfer from Banff to Calgary
– 4 meals included (1 breakfast, 3 lunches)
– From $1799. Book early and save!
9 days featuring Denver, Grand Junction, Yellowstone National Park, and Salt Lake City
Travelers can enjoy gorgeous landscapes on this tour that includes spectacular national parks.
– Amtrak accommodations from Denver to Grand Junction & Grand Junction to Salt Lake City on the California Zephyr
– 8 nights’ hotel accommodations
– Sightseeing tour of Rocky Mountain National Park
– Sightseeing tour of Arches and Canyonlands National Park
– Sightseeing tour of Yellowstone National Park’s Lower Loop
6 days featuring Chicago, Williams, and Grand Canyon National Park
A wonderful vacation to the Grand Canyon awaits your clients on this roundtrip getaway!
– Roundtrip Amtrak accommodations from Chicago to Williams on the Southwest Chief
– Roundtrip service on the Grand Canyon Railway
– 3 nights’ hotel accommodations
– Grand Canyon Freedom Tour
Learn More »
Call for pricing and availability from your local Amtrak station.
For reservations, call Amtrak Vacations at 1-877-777-8991 or your local Travel Agent