San Francisco to Yosemite Mini from £299pp
If heading to San Francisco with flowers in your hair this year, add some true California wilderness to the trip alongside your own ‘Summer of Love’ city explorations. From £279 pp.
travellers can join a 3-day ‘San Francisco to Yosemite Mini Adventure’ and add extraordinary back to nature experiences of the Sierra Nevada, Lake Tahoe, Tioga Pass and Yosemite National Park to their memory bank.
After exploring ‘The City by the Bay’, start the tour which ventures across the Sierra Nevada and onto the crystal clear waters of Lake Tahoe. Here visitors will camp out and enjoy the abundance of activities including swimming, hiking and kayaking, before ending the day on an optional sunset cruise. The next morning the group departs early to pass through the incredible 10,000ft Tioga Pass whilst observing the plethora of carved cliff markings and cascading waterfalls. On arrival in Yosemite National Park the group will have free time to discover the park at their leisure before a guided walk the next morning through the stunning Grand Sequoias. Following the walk, the group will head back to San Francisco.
3-day tour from £279pp including two nights camping, two breakfasts, three lunches and two dinners, a professional tour leader, luxury transportation throughout and activities as detailed in itinerary.
Grand American Adventures Mini Adventures
‘Mini’ adventures are an ideal holiday inclusion for those travellers who want to make the most of visiting friends and family in the USA or for those seasoned or business travellers who want to maximise their time discovering an area they haven’t visited before.
Specialist USA small group operator, Grand American Adventures, offers four mini-group tours of three or four days duration for a maximum of 13 people, heading out from San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New York City, starting at £279 pp. The minimum age for participants is 8 years old. Led by professional, local expert tour leaders and with quality private transportation and accommodation throughout, couples, families and single travellers can all enjoy stress-free, immersive exploration. www.grandamericanadventures.co.uk
About Grand American Adventures:
- A small group tour operator offering in-depth experiences within many of North, South and Central America’s most spectacular wilderness, National Parks and exciting cities
- Aimed at individual, couples, friends, family and multigenerational travellers
- Tours are separated by destination, family travel or mini-adventures (city break add-on 3 to 4 day experiences)
- Tours may also be tailor made for small groups wishing to travel together and requiring specific experiences
- Sister company to TrekAmerica with over forty years of specialist group travel experience
- GAA is fully ABTA and ATOL bonded with nearly 30 different tour choices ranging from 3 to 23 days
- All tours are led by specialist guides and in custom-designed Grand American Adventures luxury touring vans