The Summer Issue of Family Travel magazine has arrived. Featuring the best of the best as voted by families around the country, this issue showcases the top destinations, attractions and service providers for travelling families.
Sections and features within this third issue of Family Travel include:
* Plan – focused on bite size pieces of news and recommendations for getting families out exploring more, Plan covers budgeting advice, reviews of the best accessible playgrounds, plus teen travel tips
* Holidays – bringing the best international destinations into the limelight, Holidays delivers the ‘Hot List’ featuring the top 19 family experiences for 2019 plus an in-depth look at the increasingly popular Sri Lankan adventure
* Navigate – delivering top tips and recommendations for maximising family getaways, Navigate offers family-friendly hotel recommendations for top destinations such as the luxurious Mauritius to idyllic Aussie favourite Depot Beach, plus expert advice on how to capture the best of your holiday memories
* Out & About With Kids – dedicated to the best of Australian travel, including events, holidays, camping trips, and city adventures, Out & About With Kids also covers off the best Aussie island escapes and top hiking tips for families this issue
* Anaheim – the #1 voted international destination for families to visit (per 2018 Family Travel People’s Choice Awards) is featured in a sensational 28 page dedicated section. Covering top places to stay, eat and visit, this feature is a goldmine of information for families planning their visit to this favoured Orange County city
Readers are encouraged to share their thoughts on this bumper summer issue by submitting a letter to email@example.com to go in the running to win a Sony AX33 4K Handycam (valued at $1099)