The number one Which? recommended holiday provider for 2017 is offering a wide range of UK and European breaks, whether you want to enjoy beautiful views or soak up an area’s heritage and culture, there is something to suit everyone.
From the wild and rugged paths of Luz in Portugal, to the coastal charm of Whitby, take in the stunning scenery as you embark on daily walks, accompanied by HF Holidays’ expert guides. Stretch your legs and enjoy the very best countryside during the day before relaxing in the evenings.
Highlights of HF Holidays’ Easter guided walks are below, with more information available at: www.hfholidays.co.uk
A handsome harbour and medieval streets makes Whitby – where Count Dracula first appeared in England – a fascinating place to visit. Stay at Larpool Hall, a magnificent grade II listed Georgian mansion, sitting high on the edge of town with immediate access to great countryside.
Price: 4-night guided walking break departing Monday 26th March available from £425pp on a full board basis. To book visit www.hfholidays.co.uk
Stride out along the rolling hills and magnificent chalk cliffs of the South Downs National Park. This wildlife-rich chalk downland is a colourful tapestry of historic villages, thatched cottages, pastoral landscapes of sweeping cornfields and market towns, all of which can be explored on HF Holidays Guided Walking holidays.
Price: 4-night guided walking break departing Friday 30th March available from £349pp on a full board basis. To book visit www.hfholidays.co.uk
Explore the wild Atlantic coast with dramatic cliffs and pretty wild flowers on this European escape. Soak up the culture (and of course the sunshine) in the traditional cobbled Portuguese towns of Silves and Lagos and sample the delightful local cuisine after varied daily walks.
Price: 7-night guided walking break departing Saturday 31st March available from £999pp on a half board basis. To book visit www.hfholidays.co.uk
Uncover the dramatic border region between France and Spain on this guided walking break in Northern Catalonia. Nestled between The Pyrenees and The Mediterranean Sea, this area offers superb walks with secluded coves, pretty beaches and wild landscapes. Enjoy delicious three-course dinners with a sea-view and comfortable accommodation from the Grand Hotel Du Lido.
Price: 7-night guided walking break departing Sunday 8th April available from £1,299pp on a half board basis. To book visit www.hfholidays.co.uk
Places are limited on these holidays so book now to avoid disappointment. For more information on HF Holidays, please visit www.hfholidays.co.uk or call 0345 470 7558.
— ends —
For media information, please contact Louise Iles, Sara Gillespie, Mira Cowap, or Michael Leonhardt at Gough Bailey Wright on 01527 579 555, firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Notes to Editor:
- Founded in 1913, HF Holidays is a co-operative society that has been organising outdoor holidays for over 100 years.
- HF Holidays has 18 country houses in the UK’s National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty as well as independent hotels for overseas holidays.
- HF Holidays has a host of accolades under its belt including: Which? Number one Recommended Holiday Provider 2017, Silver Travel Awards Best Activity Tour Operator 2017, Feefo Gold Service Award in 2017, Which? Recommended Provider status for 2012 – 2017; voted Best Large Tour Operator by Guardian and Observer readers 2010-2014; and Best Large Short Break Operator 2011-2014.
- HF Holidays is committed to responsible tourism and is a member of ABTOT and ATOL protected.
- HF Holidays is the only UK holiday provider to hold a Gluten-Free Accreditation from Coeliac UK with all 18 of its country houses officially holding this GF accreditation.
- Follow @hfholidays on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram