Great deals on walking holidays across Europe
There has never been a better time to book a last minute holiday and take advantage of great savings. Choose from a wide range of destinations and packages available for groups of all size, age and experience with HF Holidays.
Seven night guided walking holiday in Tegernsee, Germany from £939 – Situated in the foothills of the European Alps, Tegernsee is often referred to as the Lake District of Bavaria. With £50 off selected dates, such as 29th July, enjoy the alpine beauty and stunning panoramic views as you make your way through the leafy towns, experience the true taste of Bavaria in a local brewery or sample the selection of local cheeses. This price includes seven nights’ half board accommodation in en suite rooms and a full programme of daily guided walks.
Seven night guided walking holiday in Adelboden, Switzerland from £949 – If you love the thought of peace and tranquillity this summer then head on a walking holiday around the spectacular hills and valleys of Adelboden. Discover the beauty of the alpine walking trails across the picturesque Swiss mountains. Depart on 5th August and enjoy a full programme of two guided walks per day, all transport to and from the routes, along with seven nights’ accommodation in en suite rooms with half board continental breakfast and evening meals.
Seven night guided walking holiday around Lake Bled, Slovenia from £789 – Slovenia’s beautiful scenery, great weather and in particular the breathtaking Lake Bled area has made it a holiday hot spot. Nestled on the border with Italy and Austria you can get off the beaten track and discover the country’s towering mountains, cascading waterfalls and flower filled meadows with HF Holidays. Depart on 23rd September for seven nights’ en-suite accommodation with half board continental breakfast and evening buffet meal.
Places are limited on these holidays so book now to avoid disappointment. For more information on HF Holidays, please visit www.hfholidays.co.uk or call 0345 470 7558.
— ends —
For media information, please contact Louise Iles, PR Account Director, Alison Barr, PR Account Manager, Sara Gillespie, Junior PR Account Manager, or Michael Leonhardt, PR Account Executive at Gough Bailey Wright on 01527 579 555, firstname.lastname@example.org / Alison@gough.co.uk / email@example.com/ / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes to Editor:
- Founded in 1913, HF Holidays is a co-operative society that has been organising outdoor holidays for over 100 years.
- HF Holidays has 18 country houses in the UK’s National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty as well as independent hotels for overseas holidays.
- HF Holidays has a host of accolades under its belt including: Feefo Gold Service Award in 2017, Which? Recommended Provider status for four successive years 2012 – 2015; voted Best Large Tour Operator by Guardian and Observer readers 2010-2014; and Best Large Short Break Operator 2011-2014.
- HF Holidays is committed to responsible tourism and is a member of ABTOT and ATOL protected.
- HF Holidays is the only UK holiday provider to hold a Gluten-Free Accreditation from Coeliac UK with all 18 of its country houses officially holding this GF accreditation.
- Follow @hfholidays on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram