Ethos is delighted to be showcasing its East and Southern African portfolio at IMM on 12 March 2018.
Pop past our stand to chat to Claire Roadley about all things Africa – be it potential stories or press trips…and stand a chance of winning a stay in South Africa for two people – combining a 2 nights at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel and Spa (think Balinese spa, funky Champagne rooms and decadent dining!) in Sandton with 2 nights on a big 5 safari at the iconic MalaMala Game Reserve…
News stories include:
- East Africa – Serena Hotels have some of the best locations in Kenya, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Uganda and Rwanda with impressive CSR creds to boot!
- Rediscover the Eastern Cape – July 2018 is the 100th anniversary of the birth of Mandela
- Fairlawns – decadent Balinese Spa relaunching in December 2017 in leafy Joburg – complete with Champagne bar, treehouse and celeb style private villa. Gateway to South Africa…
- MalaMala– the Re-imagination of Main Camp at 90 years – due for completion June 2018
- A “safari for the soul” at Garonga – yoga mat, paint easel, hammock, bush bath and kikoyos optional
- Mashatu – Botswana’s Land of Giants discovered in 5 ways in 5 days – on foot, by pedal, on horseback, landrover or tucked away in possibly the world’s best wildlife photography hide!
- Lalibela safari – conservation success / sustainable tourism with brand new multigenerational Mills Manor opening Dec 2017 and new-look Lentaba Lodge. Child friendly safaris – on game drives, on foot or by bike.
- Machangulo – barefoot luxury just a short boat hop from Maputo
- Explore the Zulu Kingdom – family friendly and value for money go hand in hand….with Ghost Mountain Inn and Cathedral Peak Hotel. Great for weddings too! Fancy learning new skills – like how to stick fight like a Zulu warrior or send a beaded love letter?
- From Grape Escapes to the Spice Route … stay on a working vineyard in Paarl at Grande Roche, explore Stellenbosch from a stylish bolthole at Majeka House – and discover the Spice Route…
- Chokka Trail (Calamari) and Penguin rehab – discover adventure at Cape St Francis.
- Fancourt – tee off on South Africa’s top golf course or unwind in its incredible spa. This family-friendly resort offers a wide range of activities and facilities for the whole family – right in the heart of the garden Route.
- Manor Houses of Africa – Suite Talk in Joburg, Cape Town and on the Garden Route…
- Weddings and Honeymoons – range of options to say “I do” with an African twist
- Family travel – let the kids “go wild” on one of our incredible Junior Rangers programmes – staying at child-friendly lodges or in multi-generational villas.
Be sure to book an appointment with Claire and bring your business card along to enter our competition to win 2 nights of pampering at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa and a 2 night Big 5 safari at MalaMala. Claire@ethosmarketing.co.uk