4-day tour from £479pp
For a memorable taste of some of North America’s most incredible highlights when time is short, choose an action-packed short break such as Los Angeles to Grand Canyon Mini. From the bright lights of Los Angeles to the even brighter lights of Las Vegas you will be left stunned by the natural, awe-inspiring beauty of what lies between as you criss cross the Mojave Desert, follow the Colorado River to Lake Havasu and camp out at the Southern rim of the Grand Canyon, beneath an unbelievably star-filled sky. www.grandamericanadventures.com
The four day adventure – led by a specialist local tour leader throughout – starts in Hollywood with a guided tour of the Walk of Fame and the iconic Hollywood sign. The first day doesn’t stop there ‘though; from LA the group travels to the Mojave Desert, along the Colorado River to Lake Havasu, where there’s plenty of time for swimming and stargazing as the group camps out for the evening. Day two includes crossing the desert to the southern rim of the Grand Canyon, where visitors can explore at their leisure before camping out that night. The next stop is the neon metropolis of Las Vegas, where a VIP welcome on arrival includes a limousine tour of The Strip. There’s time for a lie in, shopping or more exploring on the final morning, before heading back to Los Angeles where the tour ends.
4-day tour from £479pp including two nights camping and one night in hotel, two breakfasts, three lunches and two dinners, a professional tour leader, private transportation throughout and activities as detailed in itinerary.
– Ends –
Grand American Adventures Mini Adventures
Specialist USA small group operator, Grand American Adventures, offers four mini-group tours of three or four days duration for a maximum of 13 people, heading out from San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New York City, starting at £299 pp. The minimum age for participants is 8 years old. Led by professional, local expert tour leaders and with quality private transportation and accommodation throughout, couples, families and single travellers can all enjoy stress-free, immersive exploration. www.grandamericanadventures.com
To book or for terms and conditions visit www.grandamericanadventures.com or call 0333 003 8245. Follow Grand American Adventures @GrandAmericanAd
About Grand American Adventures:
- A small group tour operator offering in-depth experiences within many of North, South and Central America’s most spectacular wilderness, National Parks and exciting cities
- Aimed at individual, couples, friends, family and multigenerational travellers
- Tours are separated by destination, family travel or mini-adventures (city break add-on 3 to 4 day experiences)
- Tours may also be tailor made for small groups wishing to travel together and requiring specific experiences
- Sister company to TrekAmerica with over forty years of specialist group travel experience
- GAA is fully ABTA and ATOL bonded with nearly 30 different tour choices ranging from 3 to 23 days
- All tours are led by specialist guides and in custom-designed Grand American Adventures luxury touring vans