NEW Taiwan Multi-sport Tour Unveiled by Grasshopper Adventures
South Taiwan is perfectly suited for a family-focused multi-sport tour, with great weather year-round and an array of cultural sites to explore. This NEW 5-day itinerary includes cycling secluded mountain roads, exploring jungles, soaking in hot springs, and visiting indigenous villages. Bike rides are short enough (20-40 km) so there is plenty of time to take part in a host of other optional activities, ranging from snorkeling and surfing to kayaking or Jeep touring. For more information, click here or call 818-921-7101. Prices start at $1,590 per person. Hi-resolution photos can be downloaded here.
“On this new tour guests will cycle country roads with minimal traffic,” said Grasshopper Adventures Founder Adam Platt-Hepworth. “Distances are kept broadly achievable and breaks are well-spaced to make this tour accessible for riders of all levels. This action-packed holiday is ideal for active families.”
- Snorkeling the crystal clear waters around Taiwan’s only coral island, Xiao Liuqui
- Cycling the jungles of the Hengchun Peninsula and spotting monkeys
- Exploring indigenous villages and historic battlefields
- Touring one of Asia’s finest aquariums
- Swimming at the beautiful Baisha Beach (featured in Ang Lee’s Life of Pi)
- Visiting Kenting’s lively night market
- Kayaking and surfing in the village of Jialeshui
- Hiking Kenting National Park in search of wildlife
About Grasshopper Adventures: Grasshopper Adventures is a cycling and active travel specialist, headquartered in Bangkok. They host more than 25,000 travelers of all ages and abilities, on tours ranging from one day to two weeks in Japan, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, China, Uzbekistan, Taiwan, Bhutan & Myanmar. https://www.