the perfect excuse to escape to Bali? Well look no further, as Surfinin2yoga, a unique retreat that blends yoga and surfing, will be hosting their next exotic escape on August 13th.
Founded by fitness and yoga expert (and Gwyneth Paltrow’s private trainer) Jolie Manza and surf professional, Rob Underwood, the Bali based pair offer guests the opportunity to reconnect with themselves in a unforgettable destination setting, while developing new skills, having fun, being active and much more – all while leaving the stress of their daily lives behind for a week!
On August 13th – August 19th, at the Power of Now Oasis located in peaceful Sanur, guests will enjoy the following:
- 2 Daily Yoga Classes: Vinyasa and Yin
- Sunrise / Sunset Meditations
- Daily Surf Lessons
- SUP Tours
- Surf/Yoga Photo Package
- Healthy Food
- Bali Tree Top Adventure/ Village Mountain Bike Tour/ Day at a world class beach club
- 2 Rejuvenating Spa Treatments
- 6 or 7 nights accommodation at our beautiful resorts
- Airport Transfers
- and more!
For further information, please visit: http://surfin2yoga.com/
Upcoming dates include, October 19th – 26th and December 4th – 10th.