BULVERDE, TX—The Chihuahua Desert has always been a passion of Copper Canyon’s owner. Wanting to share this enthusiasm with the world, while preserving the cultural heritage and empowering the local communities, an alliance was formed with local families and government funding. Based on these efforts travelers have the opportunity to experience into Mexico’s best-kept secret. Travel away from the masses and into the deepest canyon in North America. You’ll find suberb biking and biking trials, birding and breathtaking lodge views overlooking Copper Canyon’s rim.
1. Copper Canyon has Charming Solar-Powered Private Lodges.
3. Canyon Travel Offers the only Insiders Look into the Local Indigenous Habitant.
4. Canyon Travel Offers Intimate Tours as Opposed to Mass Tourism.
5. Up Close and Personal Encounters with Nature and Wildlife.
6. Open-Air Rail Car offers Fabulous Views of Copper Canyon and More.
7. Little-Known Fact that Copper Canyon has many Endemic Species.http://www.canyontravel.com/Follow and Share with Jetsettersblog.