Where to Splurge
- If tax season stressed you out, we recommend VeraVia at Park Hyatt Aviara, an all-inclusive, luxury health and wellness retreat offering an innovative program designed to create lasting behavior and lifestyle changes. A highly structured approach is created by leading physicians, nutritionists, exercise physiologists, and behavioral psychologists, providing comprehensive scientific, evidence-based solutions that result in true health and wellbeing. Photos.
- Live large in Central Vietnam and pay a visit (no pun intended) to Banyan Tree Lang Co’s Spa Sanctuary Villas. Designed as a fully immersive wellbeing experience with unlimited spa treatments and thoughtfully-executed wellness rituals throughout. The destination itself is an intimate retreat with the property situated near Lang Cô Bay, an area renowned for its pristine coastline, tropical jungles and rugged mountain peaks. Photos.
- The DoublePool Villas by Banyan Tree Phuket are spectacular three-bedroom villas with 26,909 square feet of space and a 24-hour Villa Host on call (who will take care of anything/everything you can think of!), private wading pool surrounded by a full-length glass windows, floating master bedroom pavilion, a fully equipped kitchen, a 50-foot infinity pool and expansive garden terrace with large daybeds, sun loungers and a Thai Sala for spa treatments. Photo.
Where to Bring the Family
- Angsana Velavaru is an all-villa resort, with a choice of beachfront villas and in-ocean villas on stilts over the water. Angsana Velavaru offers families endless ocean activities including, guided snorkeling safaris, dolphin watching, exploring the Marine Conservation Lab, and diving lessons for kids. The resort has everything families could possibly want in an island vacation: a beautiful beach, crystal clear waters, a luxurious spa, outdoor activities and plenty of ways to relax.Photos.
- Grand View Lodge in Minnesota celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2016. Spread over hundreds of acres, the iconic property offers a variety of private, luxury lodging options with cabins and villas dotting the shores of Gull Lake. It’s a true all-American summer camp vibe for guests of all ages with countless activities: zip lining, fishing, paddle boarding, pontoon cruises, jet skiing, biking, horseback riding, watersports rentals, a game room, 2,500 feet of sandy beaches along two lakes, tennis courts, indoor pool with waterslide, 45 holes of championship golf and an award-winning Glacial Waters Spa.Photos.
Where to Find Off-Season Savings
- Tanque Verde Ranch in Tucson, which marks its 150th anniversary this month, is one of America’s original, old-time cattle and guest ranches. Shoulder season (April-June) offers great savings, and summer’s even better! As the ultimate dude ranch experience, activities include miles of horseback riding trails through mountains and desert, fishing, biking, hiking, Jeep adventure, a kids’ camp and more. A variety of lodging options provide spectacular scenic views and are tastefully decorated in traditional southwestern style with adobe walls and Santa Fe style architecture. Photos.
Where to Win Some Money Back
- Banyan Tree Macau is located within Galaxy Macau, the world’s largest resort deck, and has stunning in-suite swimming pools (yes, inside some of its rooms). Macau is a fascinating blend of Asian and Portuguese culture, and the gaming opportunities rival Vegas (but with more culture). Fun fact: Macau hosted Michelin Guide’s first ever street food festival last fall. This summer, the world’s longest bridge will link it to Hong Kong. Photos.
Follow and Share with Jetsettersblog.