The new Bamford Haybarn Spa at 1 Hotel South Beach offers a vast variety of body treatments, facials and packages to revitalize and start a clean slate. Helmed by UK wellness luminary Lady Bamford, it specializes in holistic body treatments and massages that stimulate positive energy flow as well as in facials using their award-winning natural and organic skincare line. Yogic breathing is used throughout most of their treatments to achieve deep relaxation and serenity.
Take a look at some of the treatments I’ve outlined below—all perfect for the season. These standouts are not only perfect for the body but also for the soul. I also attached the full treatments menu but wanted to highlight these for you:
- Bamford Signature Treatment – 90 minutes, $245 – beginning with a cleansing footbath followed by shiatsu, meridian and Swedish massages, this treatment encourages the positive flow of energy throughout the body and focus on pressure points in the face, neck, shoulders and scalp to relax and uplift
- After-Sun Recovery Treatment – 50 minutes, $175 – carefully curated for the South Beach location, mindful of the strongest UV rays in the country, this treatment provides sun-stressed skin with a full body wrap with rose, chamomile and lemon body cream to fully recover and rejuvenate after sun exposure. A deep cleanse followed by a moisturizing face mask calms any sun irritation. Body oil is applied to fully complete the recovery.
- Bamford Bespoke Facial – 50 minutes, $160 – Carefully customized to focus on the needs of guests using Bamford’s natural skincare line and concentrated elixirs, the skin is restored, rejuvenated and repaired with a personalized touch and traditional therapeutic techniques.
- Bamford Recovery Treatment – 50 minutes, $175 – Designed to combat the stresses of everyday life, this treatment starts with a back massage using special oils and hot stones and slowly moves on to a simple face and scalp massage
- Bamford Treatment Packages – 2 – 4.5 hours, $330 – $555 – These fully immersive, several hour-long experiences include a variety of facials, body treatments, massages, and detox juices for a complete awakening of the mind, body and soul.
Opened in December 2016 and designed by luxury hotel and spa designer Spencer Fung, Bamford Haybarn features a 4,500-square foot spa features 12 treatment rooms, two suites for couples’ treatments known as the Willow Rooms, three manicure and pedicure stations and a relaxation area known as The Woodland Room with a bespoke central water fountain that creates a serene atmosphere of peace and reflection. It’s a dream!Follow and Share with Jetsettersblog.