|Six unique islands. Six unique experiences. Now discover them all with the official travel planners from the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau.
Click here to view the all new 2017/2018 Hawaiian Islands planners.
Your ultimate planning tool, these guides are your one-stop shop for outdoor adventures – by land, sea or air – enriching cultural experiences, and essential dining and shopping. Plus discover need-to-know details and tips that reveal rich local insights.
Discover all the ways you can #LetHawaiiHappen:
• Kauai – From the soaring cliffs of the Napali Coast to the panoramic views of Waimea Canyon and the peaceful currents of the Wailua River, breathtaking discoveries await. Relax, unwind and rediscover a special connection to nature.
• Oahu – This is where the action is. The lively center of the Hawaiian Islands. A vibrant gathering spot with a unique blend of relaxation and excitement.
• Maui – Romance is always in the air on Maui. This is the best of both worlds, offering a unique blend of sophistication with a relaxed, small town feel. There’s plenty to discover in between the winding road to Hana and the luxurious resorts of Kapalua and Wailea.
• Molokai – Here, it’s all about the simple things in life. Natural, unspoiled and rustic. Experience old-style Hawaii from the central town of Kaunakakai to revered Halawa Valley and Kalaupapa.
• Lanai – Embrace serenity on the island where not one single traffic light can be found. Where luxury and privacy are a way of life. As the smallest inhabited island, Lanai offers an escape from it all.
• Island of Hawaii – Take a road trip on the biggest of the Hawaiian Islands. This is a place of stark contrasts – from the crystal blue waters and white sands of the Kona Coast, to the rugged volcanic coastlines of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
…and so much more!
The adventure starts here!
Visit us at gohawaii.com.