-Mekong, India, Thailand, Vietnam- In 2018/2019 Brochure
Beyond Cruises by Group IST announced new small-ship itineraries in Asia in their 2018/2019 brochure including India, the Mekong River, Thailand, and Vietnam. Beyond Cruises is also adding a new river cruise itinerary, Marne-Rhine Canal, to their 2018/2019 portfolio.
Beyond Cruises by Group IST combines people-to-people experiential travel with the special delights of small-ship cruising, enabling guests to stay in ports not easily accessible to travelers.
New Asia Program Highlights
Mekong- Aboard the 24 Cabin R/V Indochine
The Mekong is one of the world’s most immense river systems, flowing through six countries. With a biodiversity rivaled only by the Amazon river, the Mekong supports not only innumerable species but thousands of people as well. Aboard the R/V Indochine barge, travel through Cambodia and Vietnam, and discover the wonders of Southeast Asia as you visit archetypal villages, sample local cuisines, explore historical cities, and revel in the tropical climate.
- Navigate through the gorgeous Chao Gao Canal
- Marvel at the awe-inspiring Angkor Temples
- Visit the Royal Palace and its opulent Silver Pagoda in Phnom Penh
- Tour the impressive Reunification Palace and Notre Dame Cathedral in Ho-Chi-Minh City
- Participate in 3-day land excursion to Hanoi, one of the most ancient capitals in the world
India- Aboard the 22 Cabin ABN Rajmahal
Separated from most of Asia by the Himalayan mountain range, India possesses a distinct history wrought with turmoil and ultimate triumph. Witness impressive feats of architecture, both modern and historical, and interact with congenial locals in villages virtually untouched by modernity to learn more about their way of life. Discover a nation that overwhelms the senses and leaves a lasting impression on all who visit.
- Tour the former French colony of Chandernagore
- Visit the Hooghly Imambara mosque, built in 1841
- Sail along the Lower Ganges, through mustard fields and mango orchards
- Explore the Hazarduari Palace Museum and its stunning collection of antiquities
- Interact with the locals in the charming brass-working village of Matiari
Thailand- Aboard the 25 Cabin M/S Panorama II
Embark on a journey along the spectacular west coast of Malaysia and Thailand. Splendid Buddhist temples, celebrated food vendors, pristine beaches and a welcoming culture are just some of the alluring aspects of this South-East Asian paradise.
- Experience a home-cooked Thai dinner with a local family at Bung Ae House Homestay
- Visit the breathtaking Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls
- Tour the UNESCO site of Penang Old Town
- Ride a cable car to the highest point on Langkawi for a spectacular 360 degree view of the sea and surrounding islands
- Spot colorful tropical fish on one of the many snorkeling opportunities
Vietnam- Aboard the 25 Cabin M/S Panorama II
With miles of beautiful coastline, Vietnam is an ideal cruising destination. Under colonial rule until the 1970’s, Vietnam has a rich and uniquely blended culture. Embark on a memorable journey from the northern city of Hanoi, the nation’s capital, to the southern Ho Chi Minh City, more commonly known as Saigon. Experience a blend of old-world tradition and new age modernity.
- Enjoy the scenery of Ha Long Bay, Vietnam’s must-see natural wonder of limestone islands
- Venture to remarkable Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, known for vast cave systems and rich wildlife
- Visit the sand dunes of Mui Ne and the nearby Fairy Spring
- Gain insight into the American-Vietnam War in the Vinh Moc Tunnels and the Khe Sanh Combat Base
- Visit the famous pottery craft village of Bau Truc
New European River Cruise
Marne-Rhine Canal Aboard the 11 Cabin M/S Madeleine
A journey along the Canal de la Marne au Rhine between Alsace and Lorraine. Embark on the M/S Madeleine barge and cruise on the crossroads of many cultures, combining unspoiled nature and exceptional architectural heritage.
- Embark on a wonderful journey through charming towns and historic sites
- Enjoy lunch by candlelight, while passing through Arzviller and Niderviller Tunnels
- Enjoy a leisurely hike through hop fields followed by beer tasting
- Experience the beauty of the Zorn Valley
- Visit Sarrebourg and Chagall trail, located at the foot of the Vosges and the region of Alsace
These new itineraries will serve to compliment Beyond Cruises’ already enticing roster of iconic and exotic destinations including Cuba, Iceland, the Adriatic Sea, Greece, Dubai, Bali, Costa Rica and Panama, the Eastern Mediterranean, and the Seychelles.
Beyond Cruises offers a crowd-free environment while fostering socialization, whether at the deck bar or the open seating dining. Each yacht has an intimate ambiance and a community of like-minded fellow travelers. Known for its high passenger-to-crew ratio, almost two to one, Beyond Cruises’ staff is able to cater to the needs of all its guests.
Beyond Cruises by Group IST’s New 2018/2019 Brochure-
For more information and reservations contact your local travel agent or call and refer to booking code: BEYFALL18.