Tweet: Book 2019 Scenic European River Cruises by Aug 31, 2018 and enjoy a host of early-booking incentives; #rivercruise www.scenicusa.com
Scenic Launches 2019 European River Cruise Collection
with Aggressive Early Booking Offers, New Active Focus and New Salt Therapy Rooms
Boston, May 2018 – Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours is pulling out all the stops for its 2019 Europe River Cruise season withearly booking offers and exciting new on-board experiences and shore excursions, including:
- Free air on every cabin and itinerary, including free Premium Economy for some stateroom categories on 11+ day sailings; $1,000 or $1,500 Scenic savings in lieu of free flights
- $595 Premium Economy upgrades; Business class upgrades are also available
- Up to $1,000 savings per couple for full payment by August 31, 2018
- No single supplements on sailings of 11+ days in April/May/July/Aug/Oct/Nov and 50% off in June and Sept and as well as all season long on 8- to 10-day departures
- New active focus on Bordeaux and South of France cruises with yoga sessions, e-bike cycling routes and Nordic hiking
- Innovative Salt Therapy Lounge wellness experience now available on all Rhine, Main, Danube, Saône and Rhône river cruises
- Online and printed 2019 Scenic European River Cruise brochures will be available mid-June
So, whether it is the new for 2019 eight-day Highlights of Normandy & the Seine cruise itinerary in France, an exploration of Eastern Europe on the 11-day Black Sea Explorer or the very popular 15-day Jewels of Europe, between Amsterdam and Budapest, guests who book earliest will enjoy the greatest savings.
Scenic is the first and only river cruise company to offer guests the benefits of hand-crafted salt brick lounges as a non-invasive way to relax, energize and feel healthier. Lounging chairs separated by privacy curtains, and low-level lighting and calming music encourage relaxation while the overall experience helps promote healing, improves respiration and boosts the immune system. Guests are free to use the rooms as they wish, spending up to a recommended 45-minutes in the lounge.
The company is also the only river cruise line to offer a river cruise guarantee. Backed by Chubb Insurance, and at no cost to the guest, the guarantee automatically covers every guest on the commencement of their cruise for any delays or cancellations due to weather, natural disasters, mechanical breakdowns or labor strikes. Even high/low water issues that plague the industry every year. And just as impressive is that approved claimants will receive direct monetary refunds, up to $750 per day with a maximum of seven days or $5,250 per guest, instead of the industry standard of future cruise credits.
Other Scenic River Cruise All-Inclusive Highlights:
- Unlimited on-board complimentary drinks
- All meals and a choice of six dining options
- Once-in-a-lifetime Enrich events and experiences plus award-winning shore excursions
- Early bookers get a greater choice of luxury suites – largest on Europe’s rivers
- Exclusive tailormade GPS devices for self-guided touring and use of electronically assisted bikes
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and laundry service
- Private butler service and ALL tips, transfers and taxes
The free air, full air payment and single supplement offers are available to early birds who book a 2019 Scenic European River Cruise by August 31, 2018. The specials are capacity controlled. Free flights revert to $295/$495 per person, depending on itinerary and stateroom category, once capacity limits are met.
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours has grown over its 31-year history to include award-winning, all-inclusive escorted tours that take participants to many of the world’s most fascinating destinations; two award-winning river cruise lines – Scenic and Emerald Waterways; and the world’s first Discovery Yachts – Scenic Eclipse in 2018 and a sister ship in 2020. Award-winning Emerald Waterways’ seven Star Ships offer deluxe cruises in Europe and the Mekong, and in 2019, a deluxe yacht cruise on the Dalmatian Coast, while Scenic’s 15 Space-Ships offer truly all-inclusive, five-star river cruises in the same destinations as well as the Irrawaddy River in Myanmar and the Volga River in Russia.
Additional information on these and other cruises, brochures and reservations can be obtained via travel agents; or at:www.scenicusa.com; phone 844-788-7985; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Brochures can also be downloaded directly from the website.