It seems like it’s getting more and more expensive to travel around, and with new rail fare rises announced for 2019, it looks like that isn’t slowing down any time soon.
Luckily for travellers we’ve found one way to save a bit of extra cash on train travel this January. Thanks to cashback site TopCashback, you will be able to save £15 on a train ticket at LOCO2 .
You’ll need to spend £15 or over first but TopCashback will refund you a £15 bonus if you’re a new customer, so savvy shoppers will be able to save cash on their next trip.
LOCO2 already boasts lower cost travel and zero fees across the UK, so it’s one way to save an extra bunch of cash.
You’ve got until 27 January to claim and it’ll only work for new customers, but you can check all the terms and conditions here .
How to save £15 on rail fare at LOCO2
- Sign up to TopCashback.co.uk for free
- Find the Up to £15 cashback on purchases at LOCO2 deal for new members on the link and click through to LOCO2 to make a purchase.
- Up to £15 cashback will then track in members’ accounts within seven working days and will become payable to transfer into bank accounts approximately 14 working days after the deal end date subject to a successfully tracked purchase.
How do cashback sites work?
- Instead of shopping directly through a store online, you access the retailer through a cashback website who will then get paid (by the brand) for ‘referring’ you to them.
- Your transaction will continue as normal and your item will still arrive directly from the retailer, but the cashback website will pay you a cut of this payment as a reward for using its services, and as an incentive to encourage you to return.
- This amount can be anything from 1% to £100 of your total spend – and you can use voucher codes to boost your saving that little bit further.
- Your cashback will be sent back to you through your cashback account around 7-10 working days later.
- However, with more complex services like travel and financial products, this period can be extended to six months.
You have until the 27 January to claim, and it’ll only work for new customers – so bad news if you’re already a TopCashback user. Check the full terms and conditions here .