Million Dollar Club (MDC), the innovative new golf membership and loyalty scheme, marked the next step in its ever-growing popularity with the launch of its own www.milliondollar.club website this week.
MDC is a subsidiary of Million Dollar Holdings, incorporating Million Dollar Hole in One (MDHIO), as well as established tour operators Leisure Link Golf Holidays and Golf Amigos, and will offer a one-year free membership to its prestigious club on the back of a purchase of any if its products.
MDC membership delivers a wide range of benefits and offers, allowing customers the opportunity to save more than £1,250 per year on household shopping bills, while also giving the chance to earn loyalty points against its golf products, golf breaks, tee times, incredible holidays, events, as well as fully inclusive golf insurance cover from Golf Insurance 4U.
The prestigious MDC received the backing of former England and Newcastle United striker Alan Shearer, as the three-time Golden Boot winner – who netted 30 goals for his country in just 63 appearances and rattled in a Premier League record 260 in 441 appearances – was signed up in an ambassadorial role.
There are three levels of MDC membership – platinum, gold and silver – and customers will receive a personalised membership card which is scanned after every purchase, allowing access to a host of other unique offers and exclusive deals, which can be viewed online at www.milliondollar.club
MDC director Martin Tyrrell said: “The Million Dollar Club was launched earlier this year and has proved to be very successful. We have now gone live with our website, which gives customers the chance to log in, view how many points they have earned, and redeem them, while keeping them up to date on all the latest offers and deals.
“The MDC companies boast more than 75 years’ experience in the golf, leisure and retail industry and we have negotiated a host of great partnerships with some of the biggest and best-known high street brands as well as many unique events and experiences.
“Purchasing any of our products or services, such as golf insurance or a holiday break through Leisure Link, automatically enrols a customer into our silver membership; but membership can also be obtained through buying a year’s subscription to the club, starting from just £55 per year for silver, £125 for gold and £175 for platinum.
“We have also made some of our most popular events available to non-members, such as Silversea cruises and US Masters trips, although that does not give access to the full list of discounts and benefits that full members enjoy.”
MDH is the brainchild of industry veterans led by entrepreneurs Tyrrell, Kevin Stowe, Tracy Aslam, Doug Fisher, Jamie O’Doherty, Steve Ingle and Gordon Murray, who together boast more than 100,000 loyal golf customers between them.
Tyrrell founded the popular Million Dollar Hole in One in 2004, and served as CEO of the organisation, which has run a par-three challenge competition for more than 17 years.
For more information, visit www.milliondollar.club
Information for journalists
Press release written and distributed by Azalea on behalf of Million Dollar Holdings.
- Million Dollar Holdings is a brand-new company that has been formed from Million Dollar Hole in One and golf travel operators Leisure Link Golf Holidays and Golf Amigo. It will deliver a host of golf services, travel products and new programmes to benefit all golfers, including fully comprehensive, value-for-money insurance cover, together with a range of customer benefits, to give players peace of mind on the course and save money off it.
- Golf Insurance 4U is a brand-new range of insurance products designed by golfers for golfers to protect against any eventuality with three bands of cover – silver, gold and platinum – with the option of an innovative excess-free solution.
- Million Dollar Hole in One competitors win a selection of golf prizes for landing on the green and if they score a hole in one at one of more than 40 courses in Spain and Portugal, they get the chance to shoot for a $1m hole-in-one during an all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas.
- Leisure Link Golf Holidays and Golf Amigos are both long-established award-winning golf tour operators that have delivered tailor-made golfing holidays to a host of UK and world-wide destinations.
- The people behind Million Dollar Holdings are Martin Tyrrell, Kevin Stowe, Tracy Aslam, Doug Fisher, Jamie O’Doherty, Steve Ingle and Gordon Murray.
For further information or to arrange an interview with any of the founders, please contact Nick Ive on 01730 711920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org