Massanutten Resort Welcomes Spring with Rollout of Ski & Stay Deals
WHAT: Massanutten Resort invites travelers and locals to hit the slopes this spring with a host of ski and lodging discounts fit for everyone! Now through Sunday, March 24, travelers can show their 2018-19 season pass from any ski resort and receive 50 percent off on daily lift tickets. Guests can also enjoy up to 70 skiable acres featuring wide-groomed trails, a learner’s area for beginners, terrain parks, and a multitude of après ski activities. Offers include:
- The Spring Fever Extended Ski Package (starting at $270):
- Available Mar 3-14, 2019
- Includes two-nights in a one- or two-bedroom condo plus two 8-hour slope-use tickets
- Optional add-on: discounted 8-hour slope-use tickets and a $50 resort gift card
- Discounted Slope-Use Tickets
- Show your 2018-19 season pass from ANY ski resort at the ticket window and receive 50% off daily lift tickets
- Discounted Full Season Passes:
- Full Season Passes are on sale at 10% off for a limited time only! Valid March 1 – 24, 2019
- Adults: $405
- Students: $338
- Special Value Pass: $235 (not included in discount)
- If you don’t have a 2018-19 Season Pass, your 2019-20 Ski Pass is also valid all of March 2019
- For current season pass holders, purchase your 2019-20 Ski Season Pass by March 24, 2019 and receive a Free 8-Hour Slope-Use Ticket Buddy Voucher
- Late Season Slope-Use Tickets:
- Adults: $36 per 4-hour session; $46 per 8-hour session
- Juniors, Seniors and Military: $30 per 4-hour session; $40 per 8-hour session
- Late Season Rentals:
- Adults: $24 per 4-hour session; $30 per 8-hour session
- Juniors and Seniors: $20 per 4-hour session; $26 per 8-hour session
WHEN: Now through Sunday, March 24
WHERE: Massanutten Resort
1822 Resort Dr., McGaheysville, VA, 22840
- Late season ski hours, now through March 24th, are:
- 9 a.m. – 9 p.m., March 15 – 16 & 22 – 23
- 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., March 17 – 18 & 24
- The ski area is closed March 19 – 21
- Students must be ages 6 – 18 to take advantage of discounted full season passes.
- Juniors ages 12 and under and seniors ages 62 – 69 are eligible for the discounted slope-use tickets and rentals.
- Active duty, veterans, and dependents must present an I.D. to take advantage of discounted slope-use tickets.
- Children ages 5 and under can receive a free slope-use ticket with a paid adult; this does not include snow tubing.
- Seniors ages 70 and older can receive a free slope-use ticket.
About Massanutten Resort
Set on 6,000 acres of sprawling land in the heart of Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley, Massanutten Resort is a premier all-season resort destination that offers virtually every type of traveler an unforgettable experience. Outdoor enthusiasts and adventure buffs will enjoy Massanutten’s Mountain Bike Park, offering exciting jump trails for beginners and veteran riders alike, and hiking Massanutten’s Western Slope. For those seeking a relaxing escape, the resort Spa delivers a wide menu of services including manicures, pedicures, detoxifying massages, and more. The resort is a paradise for adventurous families, featuring an indoor/outdoor waterpark complete with a triple-jet FlowRider® Endless Wave, a 1920s-themed escape room, the Family Adventure Park, and a petting zoo. Seasonal sports activities include two challenging 18-hole golf courses, skiing, ice skating, and snow tubing. Nothing works up an appetite like an active vacation and with 12 on-site dining options, showcasing variety from mouthwatering barbecue to campfire treats, Massanutten offers something for every taste, season and occasion. At Massanutten Resort, there is something for everyone, all within reach – located just two hours from Washington, D.C., and 50 minutes from the Charlottesville Albermarle Airport.