AYANA UNVEILS REDESIGNED LUXURY VILLAS AT ITS FAMED ‘SPA ON THE ROCKS’ IN BALI
AYANA Resort and Spa, BALI, Bali’s premier oceanfront resort, set on 225 acres of property overlooking Jimbaran Bay and home to the only Thermes Marins Spa in Southeast Asia, announces the completion of its two newly renovated state-of-the-art Spa on The Rocks Villas. AYANA’s Spa on the Rocks Villas allow guests to experience world famous spa treatments while being fully immersed in nature; surrounded by the Indian Ocean on three sides, each of the two treatment villas offers an immersive sensory experience and utmost seclusion and privacy.
The AYANA team worked with critically acclaimed interior design firm P49 to reimagine its two treatment villas, introducing fresh design elements to the most exclusive treatment facilities on property while retaining their Balinese charm. Updated design elements include the installment of rustic white Sungkai wood throughout each villa and the incorporation of authentic Balinese patterns woven around doors and mirrors, and across cabinets and ornaments.
Featuring two relaxing treatment beds, a changing area, a bathroom and a showroom, plus an ocean view bathtub made for two, each villa makes for an ideal couples hideaway or “just for me” escape. Both villas also come equipped with a terrace, on which a traditional outdoor foot-bathing ritual can be performed prior to any massage or treatment.To complement the Spa on the Rocks renovation, AYANA Resort and Spa, BALI has introduced an all-new treatment menu exclusive to the Spa on The Rocks Villas; treatments include:
- Lava Me Tender: A wellbeing ritual drawing on the healing properties of natural volcanic lava. Experience includes foot soak, mineral lava body scrub, luxurious black rice bath, full-body deep-tissue massage, and a volcanic earth body wrap to restore the skin’s radiance and elasticity.
Time: 2 hours
Cost: US$679 for a couple
US$465 for a single guest
- Jade Sensation: A Jade Stone foot-bath ritual, foot reflexology, a Swedish and deep tissue body massage, and a clarifying Jade Stone facial, all using an all-jade set of warm and cool stones.
Time: 1.5 hours
Cost: US$525 for a couple
US$300 for a single guest
- Diamond Miracle: A therapeutic foot soak, Coral Algalea Body Scrub, sensual ocean splash rose bath with petals from 500 red roses, a Balinese Massage using oils bound with elements of silk and pearl, and a La Mer facial using a precious formula of sea quartz and pure diamond dust.
Time: 2.5 hours
Cost: US$930 for a couple
US$600 for a single guest
- Dazzling Pearl: This 90-minute dream experience starts with a therapeutic foot soak, Wild Harvested Pearl body scrub, and ends with a Balinese massage using oils bound with Mother of Pearl elements.
Time: 1.5 hours
Cost: US$590 for a couple
US$315 for a single guest
In addition to the aforementioned treatments, AYANA’s two Spa On The Rocks villas are now available for a number of shorter duration treatments for an additional fee of $280 per villa; additional treatments include:
- Balinese Massage: A deep tissue massage that employs age-old Balinese techniques to relieve even the most stubborn knots in one’s body.
- Deep Relaxation Massage: Massage with aromatherapy herbal balm using a combination of Balinese long strokes and Hawaiian lomi-lomi technique to eliminate stress and increase lymphatic drainage.
- Shiatsu Body Massage: Shiatsu is a non-oil massage that uses the varied techniques of kneading, pressing, tapping and stretching to relieve stress, stimulate the nervous system, aid digestion, and reduce muscle stiffness.
For more information, please see the complete spa brochure here
or visit ayana.com
This luxurious resort located in stunning southern Bali is a unique award-winning destination for leisure and business travelers alike, whether they seek an intimate couples’ retreat, a fantasy family playground, an awe-inspiring event venue or state-of-the-art business retreat facilities. With a name meaning “place of refuge” in Sanskrit, the tropical-elegant AYANA Resort and Sp BALI and The Villas by AYANA is situated on the 225-acre Karang Mas Estate, perched above majestic Jimbaran Bay, seven miles from Ngurah Rai International Airport. Chic RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA, with a name meaning “forest”, nestles nearby on 20 acres of lush gardens within the same estate. Together they offer 78 private pool villas, 693 guest rooms and suites, 12 pools, 19 restaurants and bars, 15 wedding venues, 19 MICE and meeting venues and much more, all accessible by complimentary shuttle service, together with stunning design details and unsurpassed service and amenities, including extensive spa and recreational facilities.
Follow and Share with Jetsettersblog.