TAHITI HOMES IN FRENCH POLYNESIA
COVERS THE GAMUT OF VACATION RENTAL OPTIONS FOR TRAVELERS
WITH AFFORDABLE & LUXURIOUIS RETREATS
New “Sweet Autumn” 10 % Discount Makes IFor An Affordable Visit
TAHITI – Visitors from can now experience the enchantment of French Polynesia a whole new way with Tahiti Homes’ vacation rentals, a distinctive collection of 32 accommodations that fit every preference and budget, from a private island to condominiums, apartments, villas and homes. The spacious homes are located on the islands of Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, other islands of French Polynesia, and the Windward Islands
Each accommodation puts couples, families and singles into a distinctive, breathtakingly scenic environment that complements visitor comfort, relaxation, activities, and recreation. All lodgings are laid-back, imbued with a sense of relaxation that suits every need, from that of families and honeymooners to small-group retreats. Those desiring an extraordinary, intimate experience can opt for the private islands of Fararua, Tahiti, and Rangiroa, replete with all modern conveniences, peerless watersports, and even an ATV Quad Tour on Moorea.
Now through December 15, 2017, Tahiti Homes is offering a 10% savings on a rental rate only entitled, “The Sweet Autumn,” an affordable offer valid for vacation rentals located on Tahiti and Moorea. Visit: http://www.tahiti-homes.com/20
The following conditions apply: The offer is valid for new bookings only, not valid through travel agencies/tour operators, and cannot be combined with any other special. Booking and stay must complete by December 15, 2017. To book, travelers must use Booking code: sweet10% for additional information, contact Tahiti Homes by email at email@example.com or by phone at +689 87 375 728 (GMT -10 HAWAII).
Below are several examples of Tahiti Homes diverse and superior quality residences:
· Faré Upu is an authentic beachfront cottage for families’ getaways. Set in the heart of the gorgeous Opunohu bay in Moorea Island in French Polynesia.
· Faré Manahau, ideal for large groups with children, has a 3-bedroom main house with 2 mezzanines and an independent 1-bedroom house set on a huge land planted with coconut trees. The property offers one of the longest and exclusive white sand beach of Moorea island.
· Villa Oramarama is one of the coziest, fully furnished properties in Moorea Island. It is located in the heart of the most famous bay in French Polynesia, Cook’s bay known for its natural beauty and surrounding majestic peaks. It is ideal for a yacht owner or guest, as there is a private dock.
· Also, perfect for a yacht owner is Tahiti Homes’ magnificent luxury Villa Paradisio overlooking the lagoon of Moorea where breathtaking views of crystal-blue waters are set against a backdrop of the seemingly endless Pacific Ocean.
· Villa Heirai is spacious, with a large planted garden located in a private hill of Arue city in Tahiti Island. This traditional and authentic Polynesian private villa offers to its guests a peaceful place in the heart of the forest with a little view on the sea. The property features a large swimming pool and tennis court. The owner is the daughter of well-known American novelist James Norman Hall best known for his novel, Mutiny on the Bounty written with co-author Charles Nordhoff.
Tahiti Homes is a veteran at helping design visitors’ experience. For example, they recognize the people are most often not just looking for a place to stay but an entire vacation experience; that is why the company’s listings are mapped in relations to activities, attractions and fun that will meet visitors’ personalized needs.
Emily Biotteau-Colas is pleased that the hallmark of Tahiti Homes is its reputation for service that is tailored to guests’ expectations and budget:
“Our homes do not have permanent staff on site, unless it is arranged for the guests, but our team is always here by phone or email to assist the guests. This is a true comfort to have tourism professionals for our guests. In choosing Tahiti Homes they travel safely and in good hands, and they get exactly the home they see on photos,” she says.
Biotteau-Colas adds that the properties her company has a thorough knowledge of the tourism industry in the islands.
For information and reservations, visit Tahiti Homes and sign up for their newsletter or call +689 87 37 57 28. To learn more about Tahiti, visit Tahiti-Tourisme.com. Airlines serving Tahiti include American Airlines, Air France, and Air Tahiti Nui.