The archipelago of Maddelena is Europe’s best kept secret. This really is the ultimate place to retreat.
Are you craving an escape but can’t face a long haul flight? Do you need to slow down and escape the modern life rush?
Do you ever crave being placed in another world but can’t face the travel?
North of Sardinia, south of Corsica lie unspoilt magical islands; they have arguably some of the best beaches in Europe if not the world. The best thing, no one knows about it. Expect empty trails and unspoilt deserted beaches. Hassle free travel with the flight approx 2 hrs from London and transfers included.
Why join us for a retreat ?
- Blue space has shown to have a positive effect on your central nervous system. This landscape immersed in the expansive sea puts everything into perspective.
- Our programme takes advantage of this fantastic natural rugged landscape. Expect sea swims, guided hikes, functional beach circuits, trail runs and more. We will explore the wild magical island of Caprera by foot, dipping in the natural swimming pools along the way.
- The timetable has been consciously designed to be synchronised with the healing powers of nature; think sunrise yoga on a deserted beach, a plethora of wild trails, sea swims, sunset meditation from the highest lookout point and more.
- The 3 uninhabited islands are only accessible by boat. A day trip to discover these secret gems will take you to some of the most extraordinarily beautiful beaches and allow you to feel completely disconnected from the digital world.
- We have searched for the perfect villa located on the water’s edge allowing a complete sense of calm while looking over the uninhabited islands.
- Our private chef has carefully designed a menu to fuel you through the week long program, whilst aiding recovery. Using only the freshest ingredients, all locally sourced.
1-8 th June 1 space left in a twin room