Celebrate Valentines All Year Long at Valentines Resort & Marina
Romance is in the air 365 days a year in Harbour Island, Bahamas
Harbour Island, Eleuthera, Bahamas (March 3, 2017) – While for some Valentine’s Day is only day a year, we celebrate romance all year long at Valentines Resort.
The Valentines Resort Romance Package includes three nights in a Harbour View Luxury Junior Suite, Breakfast in Bed (one day), Lunch for Two on our deck, Dinner for Two, Massage for 2 at the Dermalogica Spa & Skin Centre and all taxes and fees. Package rates are $2,047 from March 1 to April 18 and May 24 to July 30; $1,902 from April 19 to May 23; and $1,758 from July 31 to December 20.
In addition to our Romance Package, Harbour Island has much to offer all year ‘round. – like the famous pink sand beaches and all the scenic spots that Harbour Island is known for : the Glass Window Bridge, the Lone Tree, the underwater world provided by the Valentine’s Dive Center as well as all of the local charm of Dunmore Town.
Romantic Things to do at Valentines Resort
· Breakfast in bed Room Service
· Private Dinners try Seafood Trilogy, Surf and/or Turf, Chocolate Cake Dessert & Wine in romantic resort setting.
· 2 person kayaks – rentals available right at Valentines Dive Center
· Couples massage at the on-site Dermalogica spa & skin center
· Enjoy live music at the resort, and request your special song
· Sneak off for a picnic on the beach or take an excursion to a private island. The resort will pack you a lunch full of lobster and wine!
· Sip champagne, wine, or cocktails together at night on your balcony
· Go for a walk on the beach holding hands, and then watch the sunset
· Dance under the stars by the pale moonlight
Valentines Residences, Resort & Marina is an upscale Harbour Island resort that attracts those with taste and a love for life from all over the world. Boat and yacht owners, families with a flair for the finer things, and adventurous souls all find their way to Valentine’s. The resorts’ oversized luxury suites are the most spectacular in all of the Caribbean Islands. There’s plenty to do to keep you as busy as you’d like or as blissfully laid back as you want.
For more information or reservations please call 1-866-389-6864, email email@example.com or visit http://www.valentinesresort.com.
To Travel Writers – if you are interested in visiting Valentines Resort, please contact me on the contact info below: