Labor Day is quickly approaching, and people are looking for that perfect destination for a quick vacation before the summer ends. NIZUC Resort & Spa in Cancun offers the perfect tropical getaway for couples, friends and family to enjoy that final summer hoorah.
Whether you’re looking to enjoy a wellness retreat, take a culinary journey or go on an adventure, NIZUC has you covered. Some great Labor Day weekend activities could include:
· Disconnect from stress during the long weekend and center mind, body and soul with one ofNIZUC Spa’s Mindful Treatments.
· Indulge the taste buds with the Dom Perignon Wine Cellar Experience, a lavish dining experience that pairs a variety of aromas and flavors with selections of Dom Perignon.
· Expand your palate with one of NIZUC’s cooking classes and learn from the resort’s celebrated chefs how to make pizza, sushi, salsa, tacos and much more.
· Swim in the company of whale sharks as experts guide you through this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
· Enjoy a private tour at the mystical Mayan city of Chichen Itza made up of a series of pyramids, travel the colonial city of Valladolid, and swim around in a stunning sinkhole oasis.
· Feel the romance with NIZUC Romantic Sunset Dinner Getaway as you sail into the sunset on a private yacht complete with wine, champagne, hors d’oeuvres, a dinner menu and a special dinner on a private sandbank.
· Lounge the day away and soak up the sun at one of NIZUC’s relaxing pools or private beach.