Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas, Crete, Announces Spa Partnership with Harley Street Skin Clinic 111SKIN for 2018
In-Resort Spa Will Offer a Range of Surgically-Inspired 111SKIN Treatments
Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas, the privately owned, five-star beach resort located on an unspoiled hillside in North East Crete, is delighted to announce that it has partnered with Harley Street skin clinic 111SKIN for 2018 to offer guests a variety of innovative, surgically-inspired new spa treatments.
The resort’s 2,500 square metre Daios Wellness & Spa will offer guests seven new treatments masterminded by 111SKIN founder and certified cosmetic surgeon Dr. Yannis Alexandrides. These include four types of facial designed to treat problems ranging from wrinkles and blemishes to dull skin and dryness, an anti-ageing neck treatment and a healing full-body massage.
Inspired by Dr. Alexandrides’ wealth of experience in the cosmetic surgery field, the treatments on offer at Daios Wellness & Spa utilise 111SKIN’s clinically-engineered skincare products to deliver scientifically-proven results. Focusing on prevention as well as cure, the healing treatments are designed to rejuvenate, rehydrate and lift skin leaving guests with reduced signs of ageing, inflammation and skin damage.
Daios Wellness & Spa therapists will be on hand to discuss each client’s individual needs and preferences, helping them to select the right treatment for them. Guests will be able to choose from:
- Y-Lift Neck Treatment, 30 mins, €100: A powerful treatment mask targeting the often-neglected neck and décolletage, which can often reveal tell-tale signs of ageing. This non-invasive treatment was inspired by Dr Alexandrides’ renowned Y-Lift re-sculpting surgical procedure and lifts, firms and tightens the thin, loose skin around the neck area.
- Dramatic Healing Massage, 60/90 mins, €90/€130: This multi-sensory massage will see guests massaged with professional-strength Dramatic Healing Serum from top-to-toe, restoring skin to its full glory and focusing on problem areas of the client’s choosing.
- Dramatic Healing Facial, 60 mins, €125: Originally designed to speed up post-surgical recovery, this facial uses highly concentrated Dramatic Healing Serum to increase the skin’s antioxidant production and soothe irritated, sensitive and inflamed skin.
- Meso Infusion Hydration Facial, 60 mins, €125: Targeting dry and dull-looking skin, this treatment layers skin with a cocktail of pampering active ingredients throughout the session, leaving the face deeply-hydrated, plumped and glowing.
- Anti-Blemish Facial, 60 mins, €125: Providing a permanent solution to angry skin and blemishes rather than a quick fix, this facial uses clinically-proven products and techniques to restore the skin’s delicate natural balance and prevent future outbreaks.
- Non-Surgical Lift Facial, 60 mins, €175: 111SKIN’s signature anti-ageing facial, this non-invasive treatment uses intensive techniques and products to lift, firm and tighten skin, smoothing fine lines and delaying future wrinkle formation.
- Lunar28 Brightening Facial, 60 mins, €1,150: This revolutionary treatment was designed to mimic the effects of laser treatment and consists of two parts: an intensive 60-minute facial to brighten, even-out and illuminate skin and a 28-day solution for guests to take home, ensuring results that last long after the holiday is over.
111SKIN joins Anne Semonin as the latest cosmetic brand to partner with Daios Cove’s award-winning spa. The state-of-the-art facility includes saunas, steam baths, waterfalls and an indoor heated pool, as well as an exclusive luxurious Spa Suite – a luxurious suite complete with personal sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and loungers – that is available for private hire.
Nightly rates at Daios Cove are from €230 (£202*) in a Deluxe Sea View Room on a half board basis. To book visit: daioscove.com or call +44 20 3807 1418. *Prices in pound sterling accurate as of today’s exchange rate
For further press information on Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas, please contact Grifco PR on (0) 207 751 8010 or email Flora Beaumont email@example.com, Marielle Ruiz on firstname.lastname@example.org or Laura Mee email@example.com
Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas is a five-star Beach Resort in Crete nestled on a hillside overlooking its very own private tranquil bay and sandy beach. Daios Cove is located in the North-East part of Crete, an island that is blessed with year-round sunshine and mild weather, flawless beaches and some of the world‘s most important archaeological sites – including Knossos Palace, the remnants of the great Minoan kingdom. The hotel offers an extensive selection of restaurants serving-up gourmet Mediterranean cuisine, a range of bars including the contemporary Crystal Box – perfect for evening cocktails, a water-sport and diving centre, two tennis courts, a kids club and a state-of-the art spa, complete with luxurious treatments from French skincare brand Anne Semonin and Harley Street skin clinic 111SKIN.
Follow and Share with Jetsettersblog.