- Elect Club is a sophisticated UK matchmaking company that uses the power of events to bring people together.
- Launching in 2018 CEO, Genevieve Zawada, has teamed up with Dr. Angela Smith, a clinical psychologist to launch Love Match Retreats.
- The Love Match Retreats have a holistic approach to dealing with Mind, Body and Soul to help single women, single men and couples.
- Next retreat will be for single women and hosted 9th – 12th November 2018 in the UK.
Elect Club is an established top London dating agency with over 10 years in the matchmaking industry. Elect Club are an exclusive personal introductions agency that has gone from strength to strength over time and is run by a team of professional award winning dating experts, life coaches and psychologists.
Genevieve Zawada, CEO of Elect Club, wanted to expand the offerings of the club by creating events and Mindfulness retreats that do even more to support and empower singles everywhere. She joined forces with Dr. Angela Smith, a clinical psychologist and together they launched Love Match Retreats.
“Love Match Retreats will transform how people view themselves and their dating prospects in a supportive atmosphere surrounded by professionals through yoga and Mindfulness sessions, on their journey to find happiness and Self-love.” commented Genevieve Zawada, CEO of Elect Club
Dr. Angela’s approach during the retreat is to concentrate on meditation and psychology style workshops to help guests think about the Past, Present and Future.
The team has also invited respected expert Dr. Rakish Rana to lead one of the afternoon workshops on mindfulness and the future self, enabling guests to learn from the sessions, ready to implement everything they have learnt in a mindful and accountable way.
Together, the dating professionals will run workshops that show singles how cultivating an aura of self-love can positively influence every area of their lives and thus in turn find love.
The Love Match Retreats are run for single women, single men and couples and hosted in the UK and internationally and will offer another positive and impactful resource to support their clients on the dating journeys. The Love Match Retreats have come from a background of over the 20+ years of individual coaching, support and matching of hundreds of clients so prove to be a great new asset to a tried and tested method of finding love.
Genevieve further comments the Love Match Retreats as “a space for busy people who are ready and willing to reclaim the relationships they dearly want and richly deserve.”Everyone attending the retreats is supported with the utmost care and attention, with mindfulness sessions, one to one coaching sessions, a one to one psychology session and group sessions, and yoga are all included. The next retreat in November will be hosted at a private luxury country house and hotel offering luxurious bedrooms, glorious settings, space to breathe, learn, process and nurture. All dietary needs are catered for and prepared the private chef for the long weekend.
The team of psychologists and coaches are fully qualified and have years of experience to take you through what could be a life changing journey. At the heart of each of the retreats are the camaraderie, support, love and respect from each guest, supporting each other’s individual journey. Not surprisingly all their guests leave with a clear path and a positive outlook for the journey ahead.
The retreats are hosted in beautiful settings across the UK and internationally and they host a minimum of 3-4 retreats per year. The Love Match Retreats have seen a good mix of people in the past, ranging in age from early 20s to late 50s. The next retreat will be for single women and hosted 9th – 12th November 2018. If this strikes a cord and you are interested in attending contact Genevieve Zawada and her team at firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s time to invest in love and take the next step. The 4-day retreat is all-inclusive at £2,220 for non-members and £1,500 for Elect members.
- To book contact: Genevieve Zawada and her team at email@example.com
- Elect Club personal introductions agency is an established top London dating agency with over 10 years in the matchmaking Industry.
- Love Match Retreats give clients the opportunity to step away from their everyday life and focus on themselves for a prolonged period of time. This is to ensure clients break patterns and really absorb all the information that is shared on the retreats. Attendees get the opportunity to not only meet others in similar positions but to learn from them, creating a supportive and nurturing atmosphere that boosts self-love and in turn help clients find happiness.
- Genevieve Zawada is an award-winning entrepreneur, Co-Founder of Love Match Retreats, CEO of Elect Club and Matchmaker London. She is also a faculty member and trainer for the Matchmaking Institute and is ICF Qualified coach.
- Angela Smith is Director and co-founder of The Resiliant Way as well as Co-Founder of Love Match Retreats. She is one of the leading trainers of resilience in the UK and is an award-winning psychologist who speaks extensively on positive psychology, resilience and corporate psychopaths.
- Dr Rakish Rana is a leading relationship coach and practitioner for Executives, he brings his clear family of values to each coaching session, acting as a vehicle to develop the relationship and help support and drive you towards transformation.