Here’s a round up of special offers and discounted early season ski trips:
- Ski Beat is offering one free place for every 10 skiers, including Christmas and New Year departures, giving a saving of up to £1,479 per group. Departures on February 10 and March 31 are excluded.
- Ski Total has knocked £40 per person off its Chalet Hotel Breithorn in Champoluc, which is now £699pp for a week, based on two adults sharing. The price includes flights from Gatwick to Turin, transfers and catered accommodation.
- VIP SKI is offering free childcare over New Year at the Summit View chalet in La Plagne for those guests who book the entire chalet and a private nanny for a week, beginning on December 27. Prices start from £2,289 per person, based on eight sharing. The offer is also available in Les Gets.
- Pierre & Vacances is offering a saving of almost a third on the four-star Premium residence Les Grets in Meribel-Mottaret, France, at Christmas. The ski-in, ski-out apartments costs from £403 per person, based on four people, for seven nights from December 22. The price includes return flights from Luton to Geneva.
- Ski France has knocked up to 30% off a week at the self-catering four-star Alpina Lodge in the French resort of Val d’Isere in January, which now costs from £252 per person, based on two sharing from January 13 to 20. Flights cost extra.
- Ski Safari is offering savings of up to 25% on trips to the family-friendly four-star Radisson Blu Resort in Beitostolen in Norway, which it claims is well-suited to first-time and intermediate skiers. A seven-night stay costs from £785 per person based on two adults and two children in a family room, departing on February 11.