Goa Experience launches winter 2018/19 brochure – New hotels & India Tours – £200 savings on holidays booked by 30th June
Goa Experience launches its new brochure for winter 2018/19 offering the very best of India’s sunshine state and beyond. Featuring a wide range of package and tailormade holidays to suit all tastes and budgets, its accommodation collections include: Value, Mid-Range, Boutique & Unique and Luxury within North, Central and South Goa. Two new hotels are presented along with new multi-centre ideas to ensure customers get the most from their holiday experience.
The operator has revamped its collection of short India Tours providing further inspiration to those wishing to explore more of the Indian subcontinent and are easy extensions to a Goa holiday. Expanding its tours further afield, new options are offered across North and South India. Adding to existing classics, such as the Golden Triangle and Kerala Highlights, Goa Experience now offers the hill town of Shimla, the Golden Temple at Amritsar, the temples at Madurai, and tigers at Ranthambore National Park among its experiences. These can be booked as a standalone holiday or as a Goa add-on with all tours including a knowledgeable, English-speaking guide.
Katie Mole, product manager for the brand comments: “As the destination specialist we are thrilled to present an exciting mix of holidays and share our passion for exploring more of this inspiring subcontinent. Our multi-centre holidays will offer customers even more choice and flexibility to experience the true character of Goa, while our new tours enable greater opportunity to explore more of India.”
* Two hotel additions (both 3 grade), expanding its brochure collection of Mid-Range hotels:
La Vida Varca – South Goa: A great base for exploring the south. Available exclusively through Goa Experience this charming resort with 71 guest rooms is located within the peaceful fishing village of Varca, just 700 metres from the beach with its soft white sands.
Casa De Goa – North Goa: A family-run hotel with Portuguese flare located in the heart of Calangute and just a five-minute walk from its golden sand beach.
* Tailormade holidays: A collection of suggested holiday experiences includes “North & South Goa on a Budget” – a 14-night trip combining a week in the north with a week in the south where customers can experience the dramatic contrast between the two regions.
* India Tours: Private tours include the Golden Triangle, Kerala Highlights, North India Highlights, Ranthambore National Park, the Himalayan town of Shimla and the Golden Temple at Armitsar.
* Holidays from £799 per person – This price is based on seven nights B&B at Sao Domingo’s, a 2-grade hotel in South Goa, including flights, transfers and breakfast.
* Early Booking Offers – Savings of up to £200pp are available on holidays booked by 30th June 2018.
* Download a copy of the Goa Experience brochure here. Call 01489 866986 or visit www.goaexperience.co.uk
Goa Experience is a trade name of Serenity Holidays, an independent and fully bonded tour operator under ATOL 1866 and a member of ABTOT 5216, ABTA, IATA and AITO.