SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (May 17, 2019) – Things are heating up in Scottsdale and we’re not just talking about our triple-digit, prime-for-pool-lounging temperatures. With unbeatable values and so much that’s new to see and to do, travelers would be smart to make hay while the sun shines (although we have that year-round).
THE BIG NEWS: Scottsdale summers are H-O-T. But while temperatures climb to triple digits, resort rates dip to as much as 60 percent off, DJs heat up the pool party scene, kids splash around to their hearts’ content, and the spa deals beckon for relaxation, making Scottsdale the ultimate summer vacation spot. ItsThatHot.com is a one-stop shop for trip planning; whether that means fun for the whole family, resetting with rest and rejuvenation or letting loose as the life of the party.
FIVE SUMMER STAYS:
- Westin Kierland Resort & Spa: The Camp Kierland package, with rates starting from $169 plus a $50 nightly resort credit, allows families to enjoy Kierland FlowRider Surf Camp, a lazy river, stargazing, campfire s’mores and more.
- The Scott Resort & Spa: Rates start at only $99 at the newly renovated, Old Havana-style resort, steps from Old Town and poised for the perfect summer Instagram shots by the pool or at the trendy Canal Club restaurant and bar.
- Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia: Nothing says relaxation quite like a fee-free stay, complete with an enticing lineup of spa specials and culinary experiences, and breathtaking poolside views of Camelback Mountain. Rates start at $135 at this quiet and romantic resort, reminiscent of an Andalusian village.
- Hotel Valley Ho: Rates start at just $99 at this mid-century modern gem right in the heart of Old Town. Lounge at the signature OH Pool and party on with Frosé Friday, plus Saturday and Sunday DJ entertainment and drink specials.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort: There’s something for the whole family with the Splash into Summer Package, with rates starting at $109. Kids will flip for dive-in movies and barbecues at the pool on Saturday nights while mom and dad enjoy poolside cocktails.
ICYMI: Just opened in February is Castle Hot Springs, a Westroc Hospitality property and Arizona’s only member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Billed as a tranquil adult retreat, the resort embraces a “Digital Detox” philosophy and offers 12 Spring Bungalows, 525 square feet each, and 19 Sky View Cabins, 378 square feet each. Amenities include private terraces with telescopes for stargazing and piping directly from the nearby natural hot springs into oversized tubs.