Press Release: 8th September 2017
Topping up a tan in Portugal, taking in the scenery at Lake Como and partying the night away in Las Vegas, are just some of keen-traveller Coleen Rooney’s past ten holidays. But with recent speculation of an ultimatum from husband Wayne, to curb her holidays, is ten holidays too many?
With some clever time management and creativity with tailor made holidays, leading online travel agent, Travel Republic can reveal it is possible for couples to travel to popular celebrity hotspots, just like Coleen and using the average 25 days holiday and for under £3,500*.
And with children back at school and airlines releasing their summer 2018 schedule, now is the time to plan and book for the best deals.
- Barbados – 7 nights Room Only at 3* Sunbay Hotel. Departing Gatwick on January 13 2018 for £693pp, based on two sharing.
This Eastern Caribbean island offers a winning combination of beautiful beaches to relax and plenty of in-land activities, including a game of cricket, where you can find a playing filed in every village.
- Mykonos – 7 nights B&B at 3* Ledra Apartments. Departing Heathrow on May 5 2018 for £253 pp, based on two sharing.
A Greek island in the Aegean Sea, is full of glamour and happily flaunts a St. Tropez meets Ibiza vibe.
- Portugal – 7 nights Self Catering at 3* Vilanova Resort Hotel, Albufeira. Departing Stansted 2018 on May 26 for £395pp, based on two sharing.
With charming whitewashed villages and miles of rugged coastline, Portugal is arguably one of the most beautiful places on earth. It is the ideal place for topping up your tan on the beach, dining on fresh seafood or partying the night away.
- Dubai – 4 nights Room Only at 3* Citymax Hotel Bur Dubai. Departing Gatwick on March 30 2018 for £483pp, based on two sharing.
Dubai is a unique mixture of eastern and western culture, where beautiful beaches meet towering skyscrapers. It is glamourous location known for its vast shopping malls, water and theme parks and adventurous activities in the desert.
- Majorca – 7 nights Room Only at 4* Porto Drach Aparthotel. Departing Gatwick on December 20 2017 for £200pp, based on two sharing.
Majorca boasts beautiful beaches, as well as exciting nightlife and restaurants, which make it a great choice for groups and families alike.
- Madrid – 2 nights B&B at 4* AC Madrid Feria Hotel. Departing Stansted on June 8 2018 for £153pp, based on two sharing.
Madrid is a vibrant city with lots to offer for a weekend city break, packed with museums, art galleries, nightlife, shopping and even an urban beach.
- Amsterdam – 2 nights Room Only at 3* Europa 92 Hotel. Departing Heathrow on April 20 2018 for £227pp, based on two sharing.
The capital of The Netherlands is known for its artistic heritage and narrow houses. For a weekend city break, visitors have plenty of museums and art galleries to choose from as well as walks around the city’s beautiful gardens and elaborate canal system.
- Lake Como – 2 nights B&B at 4* Metropole and Suisse Hotel. Departing Stansted on February 16 2018 for £169pp, based on two sharing.
In Northern Italy’s Lombardy region, Lake Como is an upscale resort known for its dramatic scenery, set against the foothills of the Alps.
- Ibiza – 5 nights Self Catering at 3* Estudios Tropicana. Departing Stansted on May 26 2018 for £390pp, based on two sharing.
Affectionately referred to as the ‘White Isle’, Ibiza is famed for its all-night party scene and world class clubbing, but away from the crowds, there remains much untouched beauty and quaint villages.
- Las Vegas – 5 nights Room Only at 3* Stratosphere Hotel and Casino. Departing Heathrow on November 11 2017 for £517pp, based on two sharing.
A city famed for its vibrant nightlife, Las Vegas is the ultimate party destination with 24-hour casinos, music venues and restaurants.
For further information and destination inspiration, visit www.travelrepublic.co.uk
About Travel Republic:
With more than two million holidaymakers booking annually through their websites in the UK and Ireland, Travel Republic is one of the largest and most well-established online travel agents in Europe. With access to over 300,000 hotels, 500 airlines and over 1,000 destinations, Travel Republic offers a breadth of choice for holiday makers. They have been successfully helping people book their hotels, flights and other travel arrangements for over 13 years.