SCOTTSDALE, — Shea Homes’ newest Arizona Trilogy® community, Trilogy®at Verde River, will debut its private resort club to the public at its grand opening celebration on Saturday, February 3, 2018. The homebuilder invites attendees to be among the first to tour the enriched experiences and lifestyle the new club will bring through indoor and outdoor amenities and services. Verde River Golf & Social Club, spanning over 30,000 square feet, will be the newest club in the North Scottsdale area in years, providing homeowners access to amenities such as Alvea Spa ®- a full service spa, Needle Rock Kitchen & Tap, the club’s signature restaurant and bar led by Executive Chef Paul Steele, resort pool with dramatic desert mountain views along with several innovative spaces that deliver the engaging lifestyle that Trilogy brand communities are known for.
Verde River Golf & Social Club at Trilogy at Verde River
Trilogy by Shea Homes, a national leading 55 plus brand, has been reinventing the industry landscape for this generation since 1999. Beyond building homes, Trilogy has distinguished itself from industry competitors by designing resort clubs that are on the forefront of trend-based programming and providing an unmatched lifestyle. The company’s longstanding mission is to continually evolve to meet the changing needs of their consumers resort community experience. Recently, the National Association of Homebuilders named Trilogy’s Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club Best Community Amenity at its 2018 NAHB International Builders’ Show® Nationals Gala Awards ceremony.
Trilogy has built eight resort clubs over the past three years, doubling its portfolio of sixteen active amenitized communities across the U.S. The company sees its strategy of providing trend based programming for its Members as a vital part of their success. A testament to this, the homebuilder was one of the first to integrate many mainstay amenities seen within amenity spaces amongst industry players.
- REDEFINING DINING. Not satisfied with simply having golf grills, Trilogy embarked on a mission to have high quality, visually exciting dining experiences. When Monarch Dunes, located along the Central Coast of California, opened its club in 2008 it was the first within Trilogy to have an Executive Chef lead their signature restaurant. Since then, All Executive Chefs have extensive experience in leading progressive culinary establishments across the country prior to spearheading food and beverage programs at Trilogy. Encanterra®, a Trilogy Resort Community, was one of the first within the active adult space to offer personal wine lockers to its Members as well as incorporate private dining spaces in addition to its signature restaurant, a feature included in most Trilogy clubs.
- CONNECTIVITY. Bringing technology to social spaces, Trilogy was one of the first to include cyber cafes in the early 2000’s. This concept has now progressed into a coffee house in all Trilogy clubs that serves as a destination for community gatherings and an extension of each club’s vibrant social scene. Now known as The Market Place in most Trilogy clubs, the space provides flavorful menu options as well as a curated selection of grocery items. One-part coffee shop and one-part grocery, this amenity is a favorite among Members.
- CROSS-COUNTRY FRIENDSHIPS. As a way for members to engage and have fun with those who live in different areas of the country or state, Trilogy offers Explore 360, a cross-community travel program. Explore 360 allows members to travel and explore the world alongside fellow members. These trips are planned and coordinated by community Lifestyle Directors who oversee programming at each signature club.
- ON DEMAND OUTDOOR OUTFITTERS. Capitalizing on the execution of outdoor excursions, Trilogy has dedicated space to outdoor enthusiasts. Most recently, Trilogy at Lake Norman grand opened its club, combining its coffee destination with The Outfitter, where members grab their daily latte while picking up their kayaks for an adventure on the nearby lake or planning another outdoor excursion of interest.
- THE GOOD LIFE FESTIVAL. Trilogy’s signature concert series, will enter its eighth concert season at Encanterra in spring 2018. The Festival has hosted an all-star lineup of classic rock and roll bands that include Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Beach Boys, Heart and Foreigner. Unique to any music and lifestyle experience within its industry, the public festival hosts over 5,000 guests to celebrate food, artisan shopping and great music in an outdoor setting overlooking breathtaking resort grounds.
“I believe what defines our success is that we are not just simply homebuilders,” said Jeff McQueen, President of Trilogy® by Shea Homes®. “Why we stand alone within our industry is our commitment to constantly advance and improve the cultural environments for members. We’re dedicated to enriching the lives of those who choose to reside in our communities and simply doing our best to make each day more fun and fulfilling than the last. Being on the cutting edge of amenity based programming is what excites us, what keeps us relevant and ultimately is why consumers choose Trilogy. Verde River’s Resort Club truly is an epic experience for guests and our members, and is sure to blow away the expectations of our consumers.”
All clubs showcase the indigenous charm and character of their surrounding areas, while providing homeowners with a true resort-caliber lifestyle. Notably, Trilogy’s lifestyle is not delivered by HOA or volunteer staff but by hospitality-trained teams, a significant differential to others in their industry.
For more information on Shea Homes’ Trilogy communities across the nation, visit TrilogyLife.com.
About Shea Homes
Shea Homes is one of the largest private homebuilders in the nation. Since its founding in 1968, Shea Homes has built more than 100,000 homes. Over the past several years, Shea Homes has been recognized as a leader in customer satisfaction with a reputation for design, quality and customer service. Shea Homes builds new homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Washington, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Virginia and Texas. For more information about Shea Homes and its communities, please visit the company’s website at SheaHomes.com.
About Trilogy® Active Lifestyle Communities
Trilogy® communities are thoughtfully designed resort style communities offering a new choice in living to those looking for an exciting lifestyle that centers around health and wellness, exploration and continued learning, and close personal connections with new and existing friends. Architecturally desirable product design and amenities reflect the changing needs of today’s sophisticated consumer, including dynamic food and beverage programs, world-class clubs, state-of-the-art fitness facilities and a diverse range of recreation and education opportunities.