➢ Enjoy the sense of pure relaxation at The New Gasthof Post Spa and Wellness facility
➢ GasthofPost Beauty & Spa use the exclusive Swiss Cellap Laboratoire products
The Hotel Gasthof Post is proud to announce their new range of luxury spa treatments at their award winning spa and wellness centre in the beautiful Austrian Alpine town of Lech-am-Arlberg.
Set over three floors, the beautifully designed wellbeing centre features a Finnish sauna, salt steam baths, Arolla pine relaxation area and two swimming pools, an indoor and heated outdoor pool with unrestricted panoramic views of Omeshorn mountain and Ebra garden and a ‘current’ training machine.
Guests and visitors to the hotel can book a package or individual treatments from various massages to cosmetic facials by qualified professionals, whom are ready to pamper you in beautifully designed suites using the exclusive products of Cellap Laboratoire from Switzerland and Alpienne methods.
New Spa packages include:
- Use of the entire spa and wellness area with heated outdoor pool, kids pool, fitness room and sauna space
- Use of bathrobe, bath slippers and towels
- Access to the fruit and juice bar
- 50 minute facial treatment and
- 50 minute massage and to finish off
- A Piccolo bottle of Champagne
- Prices from £196pp (not including accommodation)
- Access to the spa and juice bar plus
- A cleansing sea salt peel
- An exotic milk bath
- 80 minute Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Nui massage
- A South Sea cocktail and fresh fruit plate
- Prices from £183pp (not including accommodation)
Five Days around the World
- Alpine herbal stamp massage
- Egyptian aroma oil massage
- Indian bhyanga
- Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Nui massage
- Hot stone massage with tea pairings to each treatment available over five days
- Prices from £375pp (not including accommodation)
- Package for two including a Cleopatra milk bath
- Tension dissolving sports massage or aroma oil massage
- A vitalising facial massage for the ladies and a foot reflexology session for the men.
- All finished off with Bellini’s and fresh fruit!
- Prices start from £259pp (not including accommodation)
After a long day’s hike on the mountain, relax into one of the spas new range of delightful and well thought out massagesand treat yourself to a break and leave your body in the magical hands of professional male and female masseurs.
If you can’t find a package to suit you there are also treatments available such as facials and jet peels, as well as beauty and perfumery. These include make-up, eyebrow grooming and tints, waxing, manicures and pedicures- including a pampering range just for men!
Notes to Editors: For further press information and images: please contact TaylorMadePR Sarah@taylormadepr.com Tel: +44 (0) 207 183 1075
- The traditional “Gasthof Post” has 46 rooms and suites and is located in the centre of the renowned ski resort Lech. Owned and run by the Moosbrugger Family since 1937, this 5-star hotel has been a member of the select circle of renowned Relais & Châteaux hotels for more than 40 years.
- Let yourself be pampered by their highly acclaimed cuisine and exquisite choice of wines, which has won several awards, including Wine Spectator’s 2018 Best of Award of Excellence for the restaurant “Poststuben”. The cosy Jägerstube hosts the gourmet restaurant, which has been distinguished with two Gault & Millau toques and 94 Falstaff points. The Beauty & Spa area, with its spectacular outdoor pool, sauna world, fitness room, kids pool and several suites for facial and body treatments, is the perfect place to relax and rewind while 9in the beautiful Austrian Alps.
- Gasthof Post Lech is open for the Summer Season from the 20th June 2018 to the 30th September 2018 and the Winter Season from the 30th November 2018 to 22nd April 2019.
- Flights from the UK: Easyjet or BA into Innsbruck or Zurich are Approx £120rtn.