Less Traditional, Just as Memorable Thanksgiving Getaway in Greater Fort Lauderdale
Thanksgiving is a time to come together with family and friends to make memories that will last a lifetime. This year consider gobbling your way down to Greater Fort Lauderdale, known for its beautiful beaches and scenic views. It’s the chance to dust off the sandals, bring out the shades and celebrate the holiday in a less traditional, yet just as memorable way.
Holiday weekend happenings include an Elton John concert, Thanksgiving Luau, Turkey Trot, Black Friday deals and much more for an unforgettable getaway.
o Run, walk, or jog in a 5k race along the beautiful A1A benefitting two local leadership foundations.
o Unique dining and entertainment recreation Polynesian inspired.
o Chow down on traditional Thanksgiving favorites with a beautiful view of the broadwalk.
o Fireside cooking featuring a turkey carving station and bottomless specialty wines
o Enjoy a unique Thanksgiving dinner with a Mexican twist.
o Celebrate with a festive 3-course meal at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
- Shop till you drop all around Fort Lauderdale for one of the biggest shopping days of the year.
- Explore the Venetian Isles and Las Olas rivers right before sunset from a Kayak.
- Savor the taste of good food while learning the history of Las Olas.
- After more than half a century, Elton will be having one final tour stopping in Fort Lauderdale.
- Watch champion horses train on the track with special appearances and a buffet.
- Emerging arts community filled with great art, food, and music.
- Neighborhood holiday tradition will bring the story of The Nutcracker to 10 street trees
- Taste bold craft beer while touring the brewhouse to learn about the Funky history.
- Located in the heart of downtown, enjoy great live music with casual American cuisine.
- Most popular waterfront dining destination in the city with a completely new look and scenic inspired menu.
You can find a list of events during Thanksgiving weekend in Fort Lauderdale at the following link: