We are happy to share that our newest client, The Christopher, is now open in St. Barth. The hotel reopened on October 17 this year and its restaurant, Christo, will open on November 1 in time for the Saint Barth Gourmet Food Festival. The 42-room hotel is located on the mostly residential Pointe Milou among some of the nicest villas on the island and has views westward toward St. Jean bay, perfect for catching the sunset.
What’s new and cool at The Christopher?
· Christo restaurant is reopening with a focus on organic meats and vegetables. For the Saint Barth Gourmet Food Festival, Christo’s Chef Nicolas Tissier is partnering with Michelin-starred chef Virginie Basselot to create a limited-edition menu.
· The Christopher will open three completely new villas in 2019, with the first opening in January.
· The entire property was refreshed following the hurricanes last year.
· The Sisley Spa is launching a new lomilomi massage, mimicking the sounds and movements of the waves.
· St. Barth is off the CDC’s map of destinations with Zika.
More about The Christopher
Located above the rocky shoreline of the sought-after neighborhood of Pointe Milou (home to the raucous Le Ti Saint Barth and some of the poshest villas on the island), The Christopher has long been a refuge for those in-the-know on St. Barth for its understated elegance. Its sunset lounge provides a prime spot to watch the sun go down while drinking a traditional Planteur or Ti Punch, both island favorites. The 42 accommodations comprise 23 rooms and 19 suites, and in 2019 three villas will be added to the inventory. The Sisley Spa has five treatment rooms open to the ocean below, as well as a dedicated Essie manicure and pedicure room.
Rates start at 450 Euros per night (approximately $512)
Follow and Share with Jetsettersblog.