Whether you’re a fan of football, food or world-class Halftime entertainment, I’m sure you’re gearing up for the Big Game on Sunday, Feb. 4. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is adding their unique flair to the weekend with some amazing limited-time menu items, viewing parties and more.
I wanted to gauge your interest in including The Cosmopolitan’s one-of-a-kind Big Game specials in your upcoming travel coverage – the list of specials can be found below. Please let me know if you would like more information or photos to include as well.
CliQue Bar & Lounge
Enjoy the Big Game in luxury at CliQue Bar & Lounge, where additional TVs will ensure you don’t miss a minute of the gridiron action while enjoying CliQue’s expert mixology and mouth-watering snacks. Reserved seating and open bar packages are available. More information on CliQue Bar & Lounge can be found HERE.
Race & Sports Book
The Cosmopolitan Race & Sports Book powered by CG Technology is the prime sports watching and wagering hot spot. Located on the casino floor adjacent to the Las Vegas Strip, the new Race & Sports Book is double the size of its predecessor, and the perfect area to enjoy the Big Game. The Race & Sports Book environment will span across the casino floor to Bond Bar where additional TVs have been placed for a prime game-viewing experience.
From Feb. 2 through Feb. 4, the Race & Sports Book will extend the hours of operation, giving fans plenty of time to get their head in the game(s). In addition to extended hours, the Race & Sports Book will offer a variety of specialty cocktails, listed below:
- The Eagles Have Landed: Have a blitz with Patron Silver, Grapefruit, Ginger, and a set of Wings (Yellow Red Bull.)
- Brady’s Bunch: Grab life by the face-mask and do a touchdown dance with this updated Old-Fashioned of Patron Anejo Tequila, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Ancho Chile & Bitter Liqueurs & spiced syrup.
- Automatic First & Down… the Hatch: Foul play with Jameson Irish Whiskey, Bitter, Cardamom, Lime & Ginger Beer
- Hail Mary: Make a touchdown with Absolut Vodka, Chipotle, Citrus, Mezcal & Bloody Mary Mix.
- I Only Watch For the Commercials: Oh, and the half-time show. Huddle up with Absolut Elyx Vodka, Bergamot Citrus, lemongrass, & Cucumber Soda.
More on the Race & Sports book can be found HERE.
STK Las Vegas
STK will host a Big Game viewing party complete with multiple TVs showing the game, as well as a full Game Day Menu on Sunday, Feb. 4 featuring select salads; appetizers like Truffle Popcorn, Wagyu Beef Sliders, Potato Skins and more; entrees including the STK Club, End Zone Burger and more; sides like Bacon Mac ‘n Cheese, Sweet Corn Pudding and more; and desserts to top it all off.
STK will also be offering a Game Day Menu for drinks, which includes a Bottomless Premium Beverage Package, select liquors, beer, wine and classic cocktails. More information on STK Las Vegas can be found HERE.
Looking forward to your feedback on the above – thanks!
Jesse Williams | Assistant Account Executive
Follow and Share with Jetsettersblog.