Well & Being Spa, the innovative health and wellness concept known for its ultra-luxe spa services, heart-pounding fitness classes and restorative meditation experiences opens its first beach property at El San Juan Hotel in Puerto Rico.
The fourth property in the Well & Being portfolio, Well & Being Spa at El San Juan Hotel features a customized menu of innovative fitness classes and beach-inspired luxury spa services.
A few highlights include:
– New spa treatments created specifically for Puerto Rico sun worshippers include the Après Sun Treatment and Moisture Drench Skin Conditioning Treatment
– A Healthy Male treatment menu with therapies specifically created for men
– Treatments, classes and therapies created in partnership with Dr. Tieraona Low Dog, an expert in holistic and integrative medicine
– Brand new multilevel fitness center with an outdoor rooftop fitness space overlooking the resort for sunset yoga, TRX and outdoor Boot Camp sessions
– Indoor fitness options include FloatFIT (a HIIT workout on water) and Vertical Wall Yoga
– “Fitness Prescription” service with wellness coaching from Well & Being experts – tailored to each guest’s fitness goals
– Floor-to-ceiling windows and an airy setup brings the Puerto Rico sunshine into the fitness center
– Custom artwork, lanterns and intimate lighting incorporates the spirit of San Juan
– Indoor/outdoor juice bar serves fresh, cold-pressed juices daily
– Live it Well/Wear it Well fitness retail boutique with the latest workout apparel, retail items, and health-inspired take home gifts
Follow and Share with Jetsettersblog.