Australia, Boston, Dublin, French Riviera, New Zealand, Portugal, Sardinia, Scotland, Vancouver & the Canadian Rockies
Spiral Guides are the perfect companions to your travels this year, whether you are a planner who enjoys researching in advance, or a time-poor traveller who wants to make the most of every minute.
Get inspired with Marco Polo!
Marco Polo Spiral Guides are aimed at time pressed travellers who don’t want to miss a thing, and are looking for great ideas for exciting days out. The guides are packed full of suggestions of how to spend the perfect day, including detailed itineraries with the best places to eat and drink along the way.
Practical and easy to use, Spiral Guides offer all the most important things in a nutshell, including:
• The Magazine – to inform and inspire, setting the scene and getting under the skin of a destination to discover what makes it tick.
• Finding Your Feet – practical tips to help you have a problem-free trip, from your arrival at the airport to going back home.
• Don’t Miss the ‘Must Sees’ – Top 10, Don’t Miss and At Your Leisure are dedicated to the sights in each region, quickly letting you choose what you absolutely must (and want to!) see, and telling you what’s less important.
• Walks & Tours – walking, driving and cycling tours that allow you to experience your destination from a completely different perspective.
• 10 Reasons to Come Back Again – what makes the place magical and why you should plan a return trip.
Spiral Guides: Australia, Boston, Dublin, French Riviera, New Zealand, Portugal, Sardinia, Scotland, Vancouver & the Canadian Rockies (all priced at £9.99) will be published on 15th March 2017.
For further information on Marco Polo or to request a review copy/images please contact Hayley de Riemer at email@example.com
Marco Polo travel guides are also available for competitions, giveaways and extracts.