National Car Rental Rewards Frequent Travelers through Annual “One Two Free” Promotion
New Bonus Activities Help Emerald Club Members Earn More Free Rental Days*
Work-Life Balance Expert Encourages Optimizing Free Time to Enhance Productivity, Happiness
National Car Rental, through its award-winning Emerald Club, is launching its yearly One Two Free® promotion The promotion awards registered Emerald Club members one free rental day* for every two qualifying rentals. Each free day covers base rate (time and mileage) only. To further increase members’ chances to earn free days, this year’s promotion offers additional promotional points to members who complete any five bonus opportunities through “One Two Free” and to members when they complete their third qualifying rental during the promotion. The “One Two Free” promotion begins today with an earning period through February 28, 2018, and a redemption period through June 15, 2018.
“National’s ‘One Two Free’ promotion offers us the opportunity to reward our Emerald Club members for their ongoing loyalty and support,” said Rob Connors, vice president of brand marketing for National Car Rental. “This year, we’ve extended the earning period and incorporated additional opportunities for frequent travelers to earn free days more quickly while experiencing award-winning convenience and efficiency when they’re on the road.”
According to Joe Robinson, a work-life balance and productivity leader, speaker and author of Work to Live and Don’t Miss Your Life, business travelers can enhance productivity and promote a happier life by optimizing their free time while on the road.
“Free time is the engine of productivity, because it recharges and rejuvenates our chief productivity tool – attention. Business travelers who choose to take time on their trips to explore new places and experiences reset their minds and recharge their bodies, which results in more focused work performance and less effort to get things done,” said Robinson. “Beyond the benefits to performance, participating in engaged experiences off-the-clock also satisfies core needs that increase positive mood, self-esteem and happiness.”
Registered Emerald Club members receive one free rental day* for every 600 points accrued through the “One Two Free” promotion period, and every qualifying rental is worth 300 points. Additional bonus points may be earned during the promotion through both rental and non-rental activities, including:
· Utilizing National’s mobile app to book rentals while earning unlimited points (75 points per completed rental).
· Purchasing and adding Sirius XM Satellite Radio to a qualifying rental (one-time bonus of 300 points).
· Renting any size vehicle in Latin America and the Caribbean (one-time bonus of 300 points upon completion of a rental).
· Renting any size vehicle in Europe (one-time bonus of 300 points upon completion of a rental).
· Referring up to 10 friends to join the Emerald Club and register for the “One Two Free” promotion. To refer a friend, members registered for “One Two Free” can visitwww.emeraldclubpromos.com/12Free to share a referral link via email, Facebook or Twitter. Participating members receive 300 bonus points when a referred friend becomes an Emerald Club member, registers for the promotion and completes a qualifying rental by February 28, 2018.
· Participating in the Emerald Reserve service – which accommodates members who require a specific car class, such as a convertible, SUV, minivan, etc. – at Emerald Aisle locations (one-time bonus of 25 points upon completion of a rental).
· Completing an online customer survey (one-time bonus of 50 points).
New this year, members can earn even more points by:
· Completing three qualifying rentals (one-time bonus of 200 points upon completion of third rental).
· Completing any five bonus opportunities available through “One Two Free” (one-time bonus of 75 points upon completion of fifth bonus opportunity).
There are no fees to join the Emerald Club, and members enjoy expedited service at airports and free upgrades in National’s “Emerald Aisle,” an exclusive section of the lot where members can select any vehicle as long as they reserve a mid-sized or larger car.
Emerald Club members can register for the promotion at www.emeraldclubpromos.com/12Free. Free days earned for qualifying rentals through “One Two Free” are awarded in addition to a member’s chosen rewards earnings (frequent traveler miles/points or rental credits).
Registered Emerald Club members may track and redeem earned free rental days through “One Two Free” between today and June 15, 2018, by visitingwww.emeraldclubpromos.com/12Free. Up to three free days can be redeemed per rental at any time, including weekends. In keeping with the speed and convenience of the Emerald Club rental experience, National promptly notifies participants about their free rental days via email.
* Free Day covers base rate (Time and Mileage) only but does not apply to taxes, license recoupment/air tax recovery, concession recoupment fees, airport and airport facility fees, fuel, one-way rental charge, additional driver fee, or optional items, which are the responsibility of the renter. Qualifying Rental is a paid rental via Emerald Club® of a Midsize or larger vehicle for two or more consecutive days. Go to https://promos.emeraldclub.com/12Free2017/?t=1 for additional terms and conditions.
About National Car Rental
Founded in 1947, National Car Rental is a premium, internationally recognized brand serving the daily rental needs of the frequent airport traveler throughout the world. With National, time-sensitive customers in the United States are able to quickly choose their own vehicles, based upon their advance reservation and requested car class, and then simply drive away from the airport. National – which launched the car rental industry’s first comprehensive frequent-renter program – further expedites the rental process for Emerald Club members by offering counter bypass as well as access to National’s “Emerald Aisle.” In addition, Emerald Club members can choose to receive EmeraldAlertsSM – emailed communications that include Arrival and Return Alerts, and Drop & GoSM service with convenient eReceipts. St. Louis-based Enterprise Holdings, through its regional subsidiaries, operates the National Car Rental, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent A Car brands. For more information about National, visit www.nationalcar.com or www.facebook.com/NationalCarRental and follow @NationalPro on Twitter.
Follow and Share with Jetsettersblog.