According to a recent AAA Survey, more than one-third of Americans are planning to take a family vacation in the next year. Families looking for a ski retreat should look no further than Jackson Hole, where Western spirit meets one of the most celebrated ski destinations in the country. This year, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is currently experiencing one of the snowiest winters in the resort’s history, with currently 434 inches of total snowfall for the season.
This March, Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa and Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, both Noble House properties, are offering family packages that encompass the perfect ski getaway and provide significant savings, including free kids breakfast daily and free rental equipment for kids.
Available from March 3 – 31, please see package components below:
Family Ski Package at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa
Starting at $429 per night, the quintessential ski lodge is offering:
· 3 nights’ accommodations in luxurious yet rustic Western rooms
· Free daily breakfast at Spur (up to 2 kids, 12 and under)
· Free rental equipment for kids for up to 2 days (up to 2 kids, 12 and under)
Spring Break Ski Package at Hotel Terra Jackson Hole:
Starting at $441 per night, the eco-friendly boutique is offering:
· 3 nights’ accommodations in naturally elegant rooms and suites
· Free daily breakfast at Osteria (up to 2 kids, 12 and under)
· Free child ski or snowboard rentals at Teton Village Sports for 2 days (up to 2 kids, 12 and under)
Please let me know if you think these properties and/or packages might be a fit for an upcoming story. I am happy to provide any additional details and images you may need. Thank you!
Glodow Nead Communications
San Francisco • New York • Singapore • Shanghai
131 Varick Street, Suite 1001 • New York, NY • 10013