Cliff House Maine, one of New England’s new upscale resorts situated in southern coastal Maine, for any upcoming bachelor/bachelorette party destination stories.
Following a large-scale renovation, the resort reopened its doors to guests in late summer with a fresh look and feel, touching nearly every aspect of the resort, adding new amenities and enhancing existing features throughout, such as fully renovated guestrooms with luxurious and contemporary touches; a re-concepting of the resort’s restaurants and bars, including a classic Maine lobster shack (Nubb’s) with arcade games and indoor/outdoor space, and a feature restaurant (The Tiller) showcasing locally-sourced cuisine; and a new full-service spa and fitness center.
Cliff House is a unique, upscale getaway for bachelorette/bachelor parties to indulge and enjoy utilizing both on and off property offerings.
For the Girls Getaway:
- Relax at The Spa at Cliff House Maine: Cliff House’s 9,000 square foot luxury spa showcases the best in beauty and wellness practices, providing energy, therapeutic, and salt stone therapy as well as unique skincare and body treatments. The relaxation room is set on jagged cliffs with dramatic and hypnotizing views of the Atlantic rolling in and out.
- Coastal Yoga Flow: Groups can enjoy an energizing and dynamic practice that focuses on movement with endurance, strength and flexibility while experiencing breathtaking ocean views and salty coastal air.
- Ogunquit Playhouse: Take in a show at the acclaimed local theater, running from May – October.
For the Bro-cation:
· Best Brew Tour: Hop on board the Best Brew Tours bus and begin exploring the best local breweries that the coastal region has to offer. At each stop you will tour the brewery and of course get a generous tasting.
· Fishing and Lobstering Trip: Haul lobster traps, learn about Maine lobster fishing, see the sights of the coast, and get some quality fishing in. You will be aboard one of Southern Maine’s premier inshore charter boats with Captain Phil Breton as you hunt for mackerel, striped bass, and bluefish.
· Golfing: Nestled adjacent to Cliff house is the Cape Neddick Country Club. This historic and picturesque 18-hole semi-private golf course is the perfect choice for guests wanting to golf while also taking in the incredible scenery that Maine boasts. The newly renovated two tiered all grass driving range and USGA approved putting greens are open for practice. Private or group lessons are also offered for all ability levels.
- Mixology Classes: Join resident cocktail connoisseur and restaurant manager, Hanley Mead for a mixology class where groups can learn to make their favorite cocktails as well as sip on some fun themed beverages
- Exploration In The Local Areas:
- The Charming Village of Ogunquit: In addition to appealing boutiques and restaurants, Ogunquit offers one of the country’s finest beaches
- Kennebunk and Kennebunkport: These charming towns are less than twenty minutes from the resort and offer a pleasing taste of traditional coastal Maine, as well as dozens of excellent shops, restaurants, and cafes.
- Activities all year round:
- Coastal guided hiking and biking
- Snowshoeing, cross-country skiing
- Moose safaris
- Sunset kayaking tour
- Smores around the campfire